Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

TRD Sways Installed - Thx Todd !!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-02, 10:20 PM
duster
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default TRD Sways Installed - Thx Todd !!

Recently got my sways installed by Todd at TM engineering in/near Carson.

Todd's great reputation on this forum is well deserved IMO. He spent the time and did the job like it was his car. Cool conversation too....I learned a lot.

I haven't had much of a chance to test the sways, but so far I like them a lot. As others mentioned...car feels planted and U turns are AMAZING. I'm especially curious about the ride at freeway speeds. I drive the PAsadena Freeway in Calif quite a bit. I love it when someone climbs onto my tail before the twisty part and I just pull away from them. This was with just the L-tuned suspension. Can't wait to try this road out with the sways.

I'm taking my lovely wife out to dinner tonight...wonder if she'll notice the change.

Of course thanks to Steve/Angel at Carson Toyota for the parts at a nice price. Thanks also to all those that have discussed this mod and their experiences at length. It's been a great help and lots of fun too.
Old 12-01-02, 02:18 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

same here. got the sways friday and immediately drove to tm engineering to have todd installed it for me. awesome ride, now the car is really solid i have to say. it probably doens't know what's body roll anymore. i am going to drive the car more and write a review some time soon
Old 12-01-02, 03:19 PM
LexFather

Congrats, seems we are the 2nd set of TRD sways guys. The 1st being the sways O.Gs