Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Tein Comfort Sport

Old 03-26-12, 02:16 AM
FPLinek
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tein Comfort Sport

Ive been looking everywhere trying to find tein comfort sport but ive talked to over 25 different suppliers who told me itd be one to three months since they had to order them from japan since tein usa was out of stock on them. Im looking for something that will provide the stock or better comfort. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Old 03-26-12, 02:57 AM
laobo979
Lead Lap

Received 66 Likes on 47 Posts

KW variant I heard are really great ride if you have 2g to spend. Other wise BC racing might be in your range for 1g.
Old 03-27-12, 04:22 PM
FPLinek
Driver School Candidate

Default Thanks

Does anyone out there have the KW Variants installed on their 350? I'd be willing to pay the money if they are worth it
Old 03-27-12, 05:46 PM
CCJ22
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by FPLinek
Does anyone out there have the KW Variants installed on their 350? I'd be willing to pay the money if they are worth it
JoshIS408 had them.
Old 09-20-13, 04:53 AM
weaklink
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered some Comfort Sports for my is250 from Assaulttech on 9/4 and told they were in stock. Turns out...nooooope. So I wait. Do they come pre-set from Tien for the recommended setup or it it totally trail and error in terms of ride height?

I also have a set of F-Sport sways I'm installing at the same time with the goal of a comfy ride, modest drop and reduced body roll, does this sound about right?
Old 09-20-13, 08:48 PM
Initial G
Lexus Champion

Is assault tech still a sponsor on our forum? I remember a few members having issues with their orders from assault tech.
Old 09-23-13, 07:52 PM
weaklink
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Initial G
Is assault tech still a sponsor on our forum? I remember a few members having issues with their orders from assault tech.
I saw some members with slow ship times like my own experience but I figured that stuff always happens to 'the other guy.' To the credit of Assaulttech, Danny has offered to refund me what is essentially their profit to take them, or, refund the whole amount and cancel. I told him to just let the order stand for now, provided they are actually in-route. While I still have not received a tracking number, I'm told they have landed in the Bay Area and should be to me shortly. I made an appointment with my shop for Friday, let's hope they actually land. Worst case, I get my F-Sport sways installed but it would be nice to button up this entire project by the end of the week. I guess a guy gets spoiled when dealing with places like Sewell.
Old 09-24-13, 10:24 PM
weaklink
Driver School Candidate

Assaulttech is ignoring my requests for a tracking number and this is looking a lot like an order about to get cancelled and refunded. Oh well, at least I have the Fspot sway install to look forward to on Friday.
Old 09-27-13, 06:12 PM
Sffd103
Fire Slayer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Danny took care of me at Assaultech with my Rotora BBK and Blitz throttle controller.
Old 09-27-13, 11:03 PM
weaklink
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Sffd103
Danny took care of me at Assaultech with my Rotora BBK and Blitz throttle controller.
He seems like a good guy but his communication was a bit lacking at times and not accurate when he did. He was probably mislead himself by his supplier and was passing along bad info without knowing it. Order was cancelled and refunded. Back to the drawing board.
Old 10-17-13, 07:45 PM
weaklink
Driver School Candidate

I'm bumping this thread to say never, ever do business with assualtec. I was lied to for weeks about my coilover being in stock, then when they promised to credit me they did not. I ended up having to file a claim with my credit card company. I should have listed to the majority of members with bad experiences here on cl, these guys are rip off artists. Never, ever give them a dime, ever. I know the mod had a good experience but it seems he got lucky. Ordered f-sport parts from Sewell and they were to my door in a week + their customer service is 2nd to none.
Old 01-05-14, 10:31 PM
Initial G
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by weaklink
I'm bumping this thread to say never, ever do business with assualtec. I was lied to for weeks about my coilover being in stock, then when they promised to credit me they did not. I ended up having to file a claim with my credit card company. I should have listed to the majority of members with bad experiences here on cl, these guys are rip off artists. Never, ever give them a dime, ever. I know the mod had a good experience but it seems he got lucky. Ordered f-sport parts from Sewell and they were to my door in a week + their customer service is 2nd to none.
Was the issue resolved from your cc company?

What coil overs did you end up getting?