Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Best quality upper control arms

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-12, 12:49 PM
eyecon7
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

......................eta?
Old 01-17-13, 09:50 PM
nar8ta
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

playin games............... we need these
Old 01-18-13, 09:32 AM
FIGS
The Maker

Received 141 Likes on 73 Posts

trying to have camber correcting lower bushings in Feb, I am still waiting on factory samples.

Upper arms will be max negative camber arms with airbag clearance and fixed ball joint.
Mike
Links - Arms - SuperPro Poly Bushings - Solid Bearing Conversions - Motor Mounts
RB BBK's and 2P Rotors, G-Loc pads, Radium Fuel Systems
Custom Fabrication Design and Machining - Industrial 3D Printing - Laser Cutting
2018 USTCC Sportsman Class Champions - 2018 NASA ST5 National Champions
Old 05-16-16, 08:48 AM
lil23pinoy
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FIGS
trying to have camber correcting lower bushings in Feb, I am still waiting on factory samples.

Upper arms will be max negative camber arms with airbag clearance and fixed ball joint.
Mike
I know this is old...but is there an update on this for custom knuckles, and less stress on the upper ball joint?
Old 10-10-16, 09:50 AM
Aristo722
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FIGS

Mike
Also, OP. Ive done option 1 and 2. I have S9 FUCAs along with T demand shorted steering knuckles. They have done me great and the geometry correction and clearance is generous, it is the most expensive option...but, however, has worked best for me.

Mike, when you're talking camber correcting with LCA bushings, you're saying that these will add + camber correct? I am in the market for more - camber for my front end, my RCAs, FUCAS, and OEM LCAs are maxed, as well as my steering knuckles, do you have anything that I can squeeze a few more degrees out of my set up? I am on the OEM FLCAs, maybe a different set of FLCAS or even bushings to add more - camber?

*Side note, my FUCAS are maxed at -5, but my steering knuckles correct +3 leaving me with -2 total in the front*
Old 10-11-16, 08:25 PM
FIGS
The Maker

Originally Posted by Aristo722
Also, OP. Ive done option 1 and 2. I have S9 FUCAs along with T demand shorted steering knuckles. They have done me great and the geometry correction and clearance is generous, it is the most expensive option...but, however, has worked best for me.

Mike, when you're talking camber correcting with LCA bushings, you're saying that these will add + camber correct? I am in the market for more - camber for my front end, my RCAs, FUCAS, and OEM LCAs are maxed, as well as my steering knuckles, do you have anything that I can squeeze a few more degrees out of my set up? I am on the OEM FLCAs, maybe a different set of FLCAS or even bushings to add more - camber?

*Side note, my FUCAS are maxed at -5, but my steering knuckles correct +3 leaving me with -2 total in the front*
Just a quick question on how the knuckles are correcting camber? Most interposed RCA's are camber adders because they relay the lower ball joint. Now we can make customer knuckles that are 1-P and can add negative camber, or we can modify the factory arms or we can make new lowers. Our bushings will add another 1.5 degrees.

Links - Arms - SuperPro Poly Bushings - Solid Bearing Conversions - Motor Mounts
Custom Fabrication Design and Machining - Industrial 3D Printing - Laser Cutting
Old 10-12-16, 07:30 AM
lexo98
Racer

Received 263 Likes on 226 Posts

Hey Figs,
Back to the original topic. Can you give us a review on those Mevotech upper control arms your selling on your site?
Old 10-12-16, 09:16 PM
FIGS
The Maker

Originally Posted by lexo98
Hey Figs,
Back to the original topic. Can you give us a review on those Mevotech upper control arms your selling on your site?
The Mevotech arms offer a nice factory replacment with bushings and a ball joint that is representative of factory. The enhanced boot is tougher that the factory boot so it should hold up to more abuse. Other than that, they are designed to factory replacement. If you are extremely lowered or have different setup goals than stock, that is where the adjustable options come into play.

Mike
The following 2 users liked this post by FIGS:
Scorchez (02-12-24), tiguy99 (09-04-17)
Old 08-29-17, 02:46 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

i hadnt paid much attention to parts in a few years as the car was supposed to be leaving but now that its not i have been looking around again. i dont need them anymore but i see Mike's UCA are out and man they look amazing IMHO

http://shopfigs.com/v3/VIP-FUCA-GS-S...rice&order=ASC
The following users liked this post:
tiguy99 (09-04-17)