Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

apex n1 exv coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-11, 01:36 AM
mrroger
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default apex n1 exv coilovers

does anybody on here have these coilovers? i haven't been able to find any reviews or pics of these installed on an is300. the reason i ask is because i want to slam my is and i can get a good deal on these coilovers. thanks in advance
Old 01-20-11, 02:44 PM
BernieIS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mrroger
does anybody on here have these coilovers? i haven't been able to find any reviews or pics of these installed on an is300. the reason i ask is because i want to slam my is and i can get a good deal on these coilovers. thanks in advance
I have these and they are great. I had a set of HKS rears and JIC Magic fronts before these and the Apexi are far superior to either of these. They are definitely worth the money. Any other questions let me know.
Old 01-21-11, 02:32 PM
mrroger
Driver School Candidate

cool i'll most likely be getting these then. do have any idea how low they go? maybe have a pic of your stance and can tell me how much lower if any they can go? i'd appreciate it.
Old 01-22-11, 01:57 PM
Bezik777
Driver

Ive heard nothing but good things about them .....Also far less complaints then i would of thought from alot of owners going with the adjustable Megan coil overs for buget prone builds.They had nothing but good things to say..
Old 01-24-11, 11:50 PM
TheHawk
Driver School Candidate

I have a set that I have not installed yet, if you want pics of anything specific on them just let me know and I will try to post them up.
Old 01-26-11, 12:03 AM
mrroger
Driver School Candidate

i was researching and found out this car is on apex n1 exv's

i'm SOLD! this car is amazing!
Old 01-27-11, 05:49 AM
BernieIS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I do not have a picture but to give you an idea. When I first put them on I had them set far too low. They came down to 2" into the top of the stock
17" wheel.

Here is are a few with my 19" x 9.5" +38 Face 2 Volk GT-C

Old 01-27-11, 07:45 PM
rvalero
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had, and hated them with a passion until I stepped up to 8kg springs in back. Before that, I would hit the rear bumstops all day long. twestman (GGP above), kaizojce, a couple others, and I had this problem. When I asked Apex to help me resolve the issue, they were practically useless. Good luck if you need them rebuilt. They will do the work at THEIR convenience. When I sold mine (blown), I was going to save my buyer shipping fees by sending them directly to Apex. Even though their original story was a turnaround of a week or two, they refused to start on them for a couple months. They wouldn't even accept the shipment until they had the necessary parts in stock. Their post-sale customer service has left me less than satisfied, and I will gladly look at other alternatives.

Here's what the rear springs looked like after a year.

Old 01-31-11, 10:30 PM
mrroger
Driver School Candidate

aw that's disappointing =/ well i guess i'll see if i can get any other coilovers for a good price if not then i'm just gonna try these out. thanks for all the input guys i appreciate the info