Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Suspension ?'s Need Help with Custom Air Ride Build

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-09, 02:19 PM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Suspension ?'s Need Help with Custom Air Ride Build

Ok, so the cats is basically out of the bag. My car was just recently sponsored by Accu Air (Intellegent Air Management Company in California) and Bag Yard Air Ride, they are in Austria. I am their first Lexus that they are building and there is talk about having y car as a part of their next SEMA showing since they are in Austria it would be cheaper to build a car here and have it transported to Las Vegas than shipping a car from Austria. Due to the rarity of Lexus' and especially GS models in Austria they need a bit of help from me for the build and my main source is here on Club Lexus.

They are building a custom air ride kit for my car that will possibly be up for a group buy later (mods, I will make sure I do everything necessary to go through with that the right way before posting that up - this thread is not for the group buy but for some help on things that I need to give Bag Yard).

This is the email that I received from the Air Ride guys (keep in mind that they are Austrian so their grammar isn't the best).

"hi tony

how is it going?

we need your help with the lexus. what we need would be the upper strutsbearing mounts/plates. we ordered them at our local lexus dealer but they are out of stock and they don't know when the will get them.

eddie plans to build the front and rear struts on contitech bags. we built a passat suspension that way and it will work for the lexus too.

i will send you some pics of the passat struts when the are assembled.

sorry about having you waiting for such a long time, but its the first lexus we built and that's a rare car over here.

maybe you can get me the dimensions of the suspension..or some technical sheets, that would help a lot.

greetings,

andreas"

So, if anyone can help with the dimensions of the suspension..or some technical sheets, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again for any help you guys/gals can bring to the table. The sooner I can get this info the faster the kit will be here for me to install and share with you guys!

If you need to email any pictures or tech sheets please email it to TrendSettingMotorsLLC@gmail.com

Last edited by carbongs; 02-24-09 at 02:28 PM.
Old 02-25-09, 05:51 PM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

anyone? please help!