Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

New here

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-05, 11:34 AM
Eric-RPS13-
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here

Hey, put pics up in the first gen section
I have a 1994 I bought some Tein Flex for my car because I was told they wold fit (they are for 98+)
custom spring rates, forget the lbs per inch now.
They fit up front just perfect, in the back the a arm mount and upper mount are different
so I fabricated it to fit, I have Cusco pillow ball mounts from a J spec supra and on the bottom I took off the sleeve/mount and cut the circular mount, on ebay I found a pair of used supra shocks for 20 bucks so I could use those mounts, and have zero down time on my car, got them and the u mount off, drilled out the sleeve for the tien.
Went to ace and got a heavy duty set of bolts, washers, nuts, etc impacted the new mounts on, and welded it up after removing some of the tien green paint. While my friend and I were at wally world I noticed some Krylon that matched the green perfect, and after welding painted the sleeve with the new color. looks like they were made that way.

Car handles like a dream now, I was going to custom order some hks purple sways, but it's pointless the car has barely any roll and is plenty stiff, I have no strut bars.