Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

arizona wednesday night meet thread.

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-14, 06:37 PM
6sick6
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RSheridan9
Tonight is my last night working the nightshift. Ill be there next meet for sure! 4 months working nights is no joke. FML.
Awesome man! We better see you out at the meet then!

Originally Posted by Blzn335
Is there gonna be a meet up tonight?
Sorry for the late reply but no meet. We'll be setting one up soon though!

Originally Posted by LeXArcaNe
Hello, My name is Kai..I drive a Lexus GS400 Platinum Edition 2000..I was thinking about how cool it would be to join a club for Lexus drivers..can you clue me in on how I can go about meeting up and perhaps becoming a prospective memeber of your club? I see it's wednesday at Tempe Marketplace.perhaps I can get an invite?I'd like to get down and make some new friends..seek out some more inspiration and brainstorm ideas for customizing my Lex and having fun..text me anytime at 6026390917..Keep them L"s clean!Thanks:-)
Originally Posted by Sinister99
Hey how's it goin guys.

New Lexus owner here. Actually my GF is haha. We just picked up a 1999 ES300. Low mileage and pretty clean.

Unfortunately it was a little dark when we bought the car and I've noticed a few things wrong with it since. I'm pretty handy myself in car work, but I'm not familiar with these 3.0 engines at all.

Just wondering if there's any guys around here familiar with the 3.0 that may be able to offer some help/advice with replacing the rear valve cover gasket and a timing belt/water pump change.

Not asking you to do all the work as I'm pretty handy, but beer, food and/or cash will also be provided for some help (Or if a lexus/Toyota tech is lookin for side jobs that would be fine as well)

Once I get this car cleaned up a little bit I'd love to come and hang out at some Lexus meets.

I also have a 2013 Hayabusa with a Carpenter Racing CNC ported head and big cams, and full bolt ons for those that also ride. (Or have a fast car that might want to see what they can do against a 200rwhp bike )

~Gabe
Welcome guys! We'll be having another Kyoei meet soon so keep checking in on this thread for an update! Oh and Gabe im sure you'll be able to find some help from the guys in the meet. Plus my roommate has a car you can race for sure
Old 09-05-14, 01:41 AM
Blzn335
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sweet I'll be looking forward to the next meet.
Old 09-05-14, 08:01 AM
GabrielP
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whats good fam. New to the area. Just retired from the military and getting ready to attend UofA. Originally from NYC. Live in Oro Valley (Tucson). Would love to link up with other LeX Owners and chill. I own a 14 IS 350 F sport a few little goodies on her already. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Get at me whenever and let me know when the next meet up is. Im not afraid to drive. lol.
(917) 648-2962

Gabriel
"Lokko"

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/4900/BM3sjT.jpg
Old 09-05-14, 08:39 AM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,815 Likes on 1,281 Posts

If any of you guys want to see PPEs new exhaust on my ISF, I'll be at the next meet - NOT on a RAINY night.

Lou
Old 09-05-14, 08:58 AM
Blzn335
Rookie

Originally Posted by lowrideraz
If any of you guys want to see PPEs new exhaust on my ISF, I'll be at the next meet - NOT on a RAINY night.

Lou
I would definitely like to check out your exhaust. I've been thinking about getting one myself. Would love to hear it in person! I have an 08 Smokey Granite Mica ISF. Do you feel a power difference?
Old 09-07-14, 07:38 PM
GabrielP
Driver School Candidate

Lou
Whats good bro. New to the area. Living in Tucson. When and where is the meet?
Just trying to link up with some locals out here and see whats good out here.
any feedback is appreciated.
Old 09-09-14, 06:18 PM
RedlineAZ
Lead Lap

It would be cool to meet up, keep us posted on the next meet. I am over in the west valley.
Old 09-10-14, 12:38 PM
Blzn335
Rookie

Anyone want to roll out to Cars and Coffee at the Penske Auto museum? This is NOT the Gainey Shops one. Let me know if anyone is down to meet and go together. Its every 3rd Sat which will be the 20th of this month. Address is 7125 E Chauncey Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85054 from 8am-10am. If people are interested we can meet up at In and Out off of Tatum and 101 at 745am and cruise together.

I was thinking we can try and do the same thing for the Gainey shops Cars and Coffee also that is the first Sat of every month..

Rich

Last edited by Blzn335; 09-20-14 at 01:21 PM.
Old 09-10-14, 12:39 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sweet I'll be looking forward to the next meet.

Lou
Originally Posted by GabrielP
Whats good bro. New to the area. Living in Tucson. When and where is the meet?
Just trying to link up with some locals out here and see whats good out here.
any feedback is appreciated.
Originally Posted by RedlineAZ
It would be cool to meet up, keep us posted on the next meet. I am over in the west valley.
Welcome fellas! We'll post more info on a meet soon!
Old 09-11-14, 06:38 AM
RedlineAZ
Lead Lap

Anyone want to roll out to Cars and Coffee at the Penske Auto museum? This is NOT the Gainey Shops one. Let me know if anyone is down to meet and go together. Its every 3rd Sat which will be the 20th of this month. Address is 7125 E Chauncey Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85054 from 8am-10am. If people are interested we can meet up at In and Out off of Tatum and 101 at 745am and cruise together.

I was thinking we can try and do the same thing for the Gainey shops Cars and Coffee also that is the first Sat of every month..

text 805-451-1400 if you plan on coming so we can make sure we wait for you.
Rich
Hey Rich, I'm up for it! I'll shoot you a text later on today so you have my number. Thanks!
Old 09-11-14, 01:49 PM
Blzn335
Rookie

Originally Posted by RedlineAZ
Hey Rich, I'm up for it! I'll shoot you a text later on today so you have my number. Thanks!
Cool, sounds like there's at least 3 or 4 guys in so far
Old 09-18-14, 11:07 AM
RSheridan9
Driver School Candidate

text 805-451-1400 if you plan on coming so we can make sure we wait for you.
Rich
Hey Rich i just sent you a text about Saturday morning.
Old 11-10-14, 05:50 PM
vee8GS
Driver School Candidate

hey all, back on here again. was wondering if you guys still meet up every wednesday at tempe marketplace like old times? (or did the spot change) thanks!
Old 11-22-14, 07:58 PM
dci4life
Pole Position

Default meeting spot in PHX

Back in the area after 6 months away. Looking to meet some fellow Lexus owners and chill. Let me know when and where the meets are.
Old 03-26-15, 08:48 AM
GSE21tuner
Rookie

Also looking for some cool people to meet up with to share our passion. Anything coming up perhaps?

Quick Reply: arizona wednesday night meet thread.