Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
View Poll Results: what date works best for a july meet?
july 4th
29.09%
july 11th
32.73%
july 18th
45.45%
july 25th
32.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Official Arizona Meets & Shows thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-10, 10:28 PM
rudedog35
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you all roll down the I-10 to the 101, then ill meet up at 59th Ave and roll over with you all...
Old 06-25-10, 12:05 AM
infinus
Lead Lap

Stuck at work
Old 06-25-10, 01:39 PM
Big C
Pole Position

Ok guys....

We are leaving Kyoei @ 6:30pm so any eastsiders that want to roll with us, be at the shop before 6:30 please.

For any westsiders, we will meet up with you guys at Cabela's on the NE corner of 95th Ave & Glendale.

We should get to Cabela's by around 7-7:15ish.
Old 06-29-10, 12:48 PM
Big C
Pole Position

I know its short notice but is anyone down to roll out? It would be cool to take a few Lexus(s) out and show some support. There are about 22 confirmed Scion's already rolling out. Most of which include our friends with Team Aftermath.

Event: Grand Opening

We're opening at our new location on the corner of 16th Street and Camelback. Please join us for this big night and let us show you our new Scion department.

* DJ
* Food - Provided by The Blue Fish Grille
* Soft Drinks
* Raffles
* Door Prizes
* And FREE Stuff!!!

Please RSVP and let us know if you need reserved parking for your club.

When: 07/01/2010 / Starts @ 6:00PM - 9:00PM

Where: Camelback Scion
1333 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ
Old 06-29-10, 08:49 PM
jhill20
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Big C
I know its short notice but is anyone down to roll out? It would be cool to take a few Lexus(s) out and show some support. There are about 22 confirmed Scion's already rolling out. Most of which include our friends with Team Aftermath.
I'm in Jin....
Old 06-29-10, 10:08 PM
AZTurbo
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Haley, Kelsi and I will be going to this.
Old 06-29-10, 10:34 PM
1STLXS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

I might be able to make it since I dont have to work the next day. What time you guys planning on rolling out?
Old 06-30-10, 01:57 PM
Big C
Pole Position

Not exactly sure yet what time Ron. I'll talk it over with Jin and get back with you guys.
Old 07-06-10, 09:43 AM
shern
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default AZDRIVEN & IntensePower.com Food drive and car meet @ F1 Race Factory!! Cruise!

http://www.azdriven.com/forums/showthread.php?732-AZDRIVEN-amp-IntensePower.com-Food-drive-and-car-meet-F1-Race-Factory!!-Cruise

It's a lot but please read everything!

AZDRIVEN & IntensePower.com Food drive and car meet @ F1 Race Factory!!

Date: Saturday, July 17, 2010
Time: 12:00pm - 4:30pm
Street: 317 S. 48th Street, Phoenix, Az

We are proud to announce our AZDRIVEN.COM & IntenesPower.com Food Drive, meet & greet. We have joined forces with IntensePower.com F1 Race Factory to provide a great environment for members and families. We will be Meeting July 17th, 2010 at 12:00pm. We will have a section blocked for the members, I need to know who is attending so I can plan accordingly. We invite all drivers, no matter where you are from you are welcome with AZDRIVEN.

All attendee’s are expected to act responsible. Please bring cars washed as members and spectators will like to see what you have and what you have spent your time on. We are working hard to build a relationship with F1, so please do not do anything to cause an issue. We do not discriminate, everyone is welcome!

F1 will provide:

• 2 for $25 race coupons for all AZDriven.com members & attendees. All who bring a minimum of (1) can of food will be entered into the drawing for free races and other free stuff. I will distribute the coupons to attendees, so please see myself or Canaan for these. We will have more people holding these to make it easy near the food drop off. We will find a way to identify ourselves.

• (10) F1 Free Race passes – These will be randomly raffled, all registered members who bring a can of food or a non-perishable food item will be entered automatically and selected by AZDRIVEN.COM user name, So if you are not a user check out the site and register!

The meet will go from 12-4:30ish. From them the members who are going on the cruise will get ready to leave. At 4:45pm we will begin the journey to Speed World for a night of Cars and Drags (Not Pete Dressing up, but drag cars!). I think we can stop and get something to eat since Speed World doesn't open for car show setup until 7pm. There is a car show you can enter or you can run your car with the proper safety equipment. All members leaving F1 with us will receive free decals for their car to represent. While supplies last of course.

F1 Welcomes AZDRIVEN.COM!

Amp Up On Saturday July 17th, 2010 from 12-4 p.m for an afternoon of Cars, Racing & Adrenaline - Special discounts extended to AZDriven.com attendees - 2 for $25 Races & Drink Specials

If you have any questions or require any information please email, Alex@azdriven.com or Canaan@azdriven.com or info@azdriven.com . Please inform us of any clubs or crews so we have an idea of the car count. I do not know if we will have vendor spot capability so bring cash with you anyway just in case.

F1 general info:
F1 Race Factory is a Phoenix entertainment landmark and the Valley’s definitive “Must Do” adventure for visitors and Arizonans alike. Having the distinction of being the largest indoor karting venue in the U.S., F1 celebrates 7 years of racing experience in 2010. With over 3 million miles raced on our two ¼ mile indoor tracks, 152,900 active racers, and host to the 2010 World Indoor Kart Championship as well as the Annual US Indoor Kart Championship each November, F1 is the clear choice for competitive indoor kart racing action, serving up the “Ultimate Adrenaline Rush” 363 days a year.

F1 Race Factory… Where Phoenix Comes To Play
317 S. 48th Street
Phoenix AZ 85034
http://www.f1racefactory.com/
ONLINE RACE RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE: http://www.clubspeedtiming.com/f1phx/reservation/

You can visit AZDRIVEN.COM for updates!!
Old 07-09-10, 12:45 PM
Big C
Pole Position

^^^I'll be going to this for sure.
Old 07-13-10, 12:56 PM
MIKU*SC3
Lexus Test Driver

This is sick guys, looing forward to going to the meet on the 17th.

Last edited by MIKU*SC3; 07-13-10 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-16-10, 12:54 PM
MIKU*SC3
Lexus Test Driver

Soo anyone can come right?
Old 07-17-10, 03:37 PM
Lexy602
Pole Position

Hey did any1 go ZDRIVEN & IntensePower.com Food drive and car meet @ F1 Race Factory!! i wanted to go cuz my sis boyfriend is co owner of intense. But my Lexus was in the shop getting repair due to an accident 2 weeks ago(someone hit me) but i be getting it back Monday (excited) can some1 post pics of cars that was there thanks!
Old 07-18-10, 12:05 PM
MIKU*SC3
Lexus Test Driver

I went but i didnt take any pics. Werent too many lexus's out there though, just my SC and a sick IS.
Old 07-18-10, 12:21 PM
mex lex
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We were planning on going yesterday but we forgot it was yesterday and we already had other plans at home. We'll plan for the next for sure though. Anyone else make it out? BigC? Did you get pics?

Quick Reply: Official Arizona Meets & Shows thread