Notices
Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

LS400 NC/SC Mechanic advice

Old 12-30-18, 04:42 PM
Sherl
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Exclamation LS400 NC/SC Mechanic advice

I am here for a bit in Raleigh, NC and Charleston, SC. Have an LS400 and looking for a reasonably priced shop who can fix some of my maintenance
PS Pump - Have re-manufactured and the valve. Need someone to install
Catalytic Converter - Got magnaflow. need some welding other than its a simple bolt on, once on the jack
Brakes - Need to rebuild driver side brake caliper. Have the piston cylinder kit. That thing is seized.

I can work or willing to help as well it just that I need tools and a lift in some cases.
Also would appreciate if someone can help me in DIY garage/bay rentals. Not quite going on self-serve garage space here though.

Thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: