Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Hilton Head Cars & Coffee (Auto Meet) - January 17th - Free Doughnuts!

Old 01-05-15, 06:59 PM
BigBrother
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hilton Head Cars & Coffee (Auto Meet) - January 17th - Free Doughnuts!

Hey everyone,

My company sponsors and organizes a "Cars & Coffee" type event here on/near Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. We will be providing food, drinks, and a venue that can hold well over a hundred vehicles. The upcoming event is scheduled for Saturday, January 17th starting at 8:00 AM at the Kroger @ Shelter Cove on Hilton Head Island, SC. Our goal is to have a fun get together one Saturday morning out of each month for car enthusiasts from the surrounding areas. We are looking to provide a place where car enthusiasts can show off their vehicles, chat with other like-minded people, and see cars that you just don't see everyday. Several car clubs, including Porsche and BMW, have already RSVPd with groups of vehicles and, with over 60 cars in attendance, our last event was a great success.

Our website can be located here: http://auto-meet.com There is an event calendar on the website where you can find RSVP links, directions, and a description for each event. Also, anybody can visit our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/hiltonheadautomeet where the events will also be posted. The upcoming event page is located here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1513367142270966/

I hope to see some of you there!

If you do plan on attending, please RSVP on the Facebook event page, so that we can get a head count. Thank you!

Last edited by BigBrother; 01-14-15 at 05:21 PM.
Old 01-14-15, 05:20 PM
BigBrother
Driver School Candidate

Important Update!
Please note that, due to the overwhelming influx of people, we have been forced to use a new location to support the amount of vehicles.
The updated location for the January 17th event is the Kroger at Shelter Cove on Hilton Head Island, SC.

42 Shelter Cove Ln, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

Thanks everyone!
Old 01-15-15, 12:58 PM
Lmood
Lexus Test Driver

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

I will be there with my f as well as my dad with his z06!
Old 01-19-15, 08:37 PM
BigBrother
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for the support! We had an amazing turn out with over a hundred cars. We will be hosting another event in February and will make it bigger and better. Hope to see you there!