Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Car Show fundraiser Concord,NC

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-14, 07:00 AM
wiz2
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Show fundraiser Concord,NC

Hello Southeastern folk! Its been a while since Ive been on the forum. Some of you may or may not know that Im the Boys Track and Field Coach for *** Mill High School located in Concord ,NC. Ive been a part of the program for the past 3 years trying to make a positive impact on these teenagers, while trying to get them as FAST as possible! SInce my kids arent big fans of selling cookie dough ,wrapping paper, etc. I decided to put some FUN in fundraising and have a car show to raise some funds for the team. The kids are jacked about the idea and the student body has a good group of gear heads ready to show their rides ! I still recall the tons of fun I had with SELOC at NOPI back in the day! I would love to see the Lexus folks roll in deep like they used to.

Saturday, October 18,2014 from 9am to 3pm

All proceeds go to the team! My company and other sponsors are picking up the adminsitration cost to put this on.

Check out the link and feel free to spread the word throughout the community! If you have a company that wants to donate product,funds or volunteer please shoot me a PM and we can go from there.

http://www.freewebstore.org/***-Mill...Truck-Showdown

Last edited by wiz2; 09-29-14 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Adding stuff