Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Parking Guidelines/Pics for Hennessy Gwinnett/SELOC meet

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-11, 09:34 PM
LexFather

Exclamation Parking Guidelines/Pics for Hennessy Gwinnett/SELOC meet

Well everyone time for the meet is around the corner & here is a thread to help you with parking. My wife, Bing, Tee, Darren have volunteered to help. Frank Mullin will also assist as well. Please follow some basic etiqutte rules.

1. Please be patient
2. Parking space is limited, do NOT double park or take up multiple spaces.
3. Do not park in front where the customers will be parking
4. Do not park in the service bay unless you are asked. One bay will be open the entire time so you can take pics of your car inside. Please be mindful of others wanting to use it.
5. Please no burnouts or anything that can endanger the property, others and yourself.
6. Please park by like vehicle. GS/IS/SC/RX etc by rows.
7. If asked to move please understand it is for a reason and we appreciate your flexibility.
8. Do not give your driver band to someone else who didn't drive.
9. Space in the show/meet area is for Lexus vehicles only. There will be space in the rear for non Lexus owners to park.
10. HAVE FUN FUN FUN!!!! TAKE TONS OF PICS!! Everyone is always friendly, exchange information, ask questions, meet and mingle!
11. No animals, no pets please

First pic is the front of the dealership. Do not park to the right please, that will remain open for customers. We will park to the left to the rear by the other entrance and toward the back wall to loop around the service bay. That way people can literally walk around the dealership and it will help spread out the cars/people which will allow for more comfort.

The second/third pic shows the front of the 3 rows that will be vacant for people to park in. Those will be GS/IS rows for now.

The fourth pic shows the entrance to enter. When you enter we will give drivers a band for their wrist and a raffle ticket for the raffles. Only Lexus drivers will get a band so we know who will get a shirt and enter the raffle, get food etc. Remember this is a LEXUS EVENT for LEXUS OWNERS hosted by a LEXUS DEALERSHIP with a LEXUS CLUB with support by LEXUS CORPORATE. We simply do not have items to give to everyone and it would not be fair to the Lexus owners. I am sure you understand if you are there to visit as a non-Leuxs owner or a passenger in a Lexus. This is our 2nd meet here and first in 7/8 years so if there is a next time we might be able to have more to give.

The 5th pic shows where the IS/GS will be parked
Attached Thumbnails Parking Guidelines/Pics for Hennessy Gwinnett/SELOC meet-img_0896.jpg   Parking Guidelines/Pics for Hennessy Gwinnett/SELOC meet-img_0897.jpg   Parking Guidelines/Pics for Hennessy Gwinnett/SELOC meet-img_0900.jpg   Parking Guidelines/Pics for Hennessy Gwinnett/SELOC meet-img_0901.jpg   Parking Guidelines/Pics for Hennessy Gwinnett/SELOC meet-img_0902.jpg  

Last edited by LexFather; 10-12-11 at 01:37 PM.
Old 10-10-11, 09:50 PM
LexFather

The first pic shows the rear which SC's will be lined up begining with the LS, then SCs then other Lexus vehicles. Since the service bay will be closed we can park against the building as well so there are two rows of cars back there.

The 2nd pic shows the service bay. Joe Gaunt the Director was nice enough to let us park there and use it. This area is reserved for select Lexus vehicles that will be parked there. Please do not ask to park there, we will ask you to park there. To try to accommodate everyone who might want to take pics inside there we will leave the first service bay open the entire meet. It will be CLEAR. That means you can park there and take pics inside for a sort of car modeling on the catwalk look. Please do not permanently park there and be mindful of others who might want to take pics.

The third pic is to show the other angle of the service bay. The circle again is to show where you can drive up and take pics. THe open space is where the selected Lexus vehicles will park

The fourth pic is showing the service bay doors and outside there will be another area for us to park in outside.

The last pics shows the showroom. The 2013 GS will likely be there.
Attached Thumbnails Parking Guidelines/Pics for Hennessy Gwinnett/SELOC meet-img_0904.jpg   Parking Guidelines/Pics for Hennessy Gwinnett/SELOC meet-img_0908.jpg   Parking Guidelines/Pics for Hennessy Gwinnett/SELOC meet-img_0911.jpg   Parking Guidelines/Pics for Hennessy Gwinnett/SELOC meet-img_0915.jpg   Parking Guidelines/Pics for Hennessy Gwinnett/SELOC meet-img_0906.jpg  

Old 10-11-11, 09:52 AM
chnk
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

should of drew a map of the parking lot
Old 10-13-11, 08:37 AM
Denver
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what about the IS's??
Old 10-13-11, 07:09 PM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chnk
should of drew a map of the parking lot
Originally Posted by Denver
what about the IS's??
I'm making a map and organizing parking areas and spaces based on the number of each model according to the roll call, which I will hand out to those helping me, so just follow the people helping me to park (Christine, Tee, Darren, etc.) We will be wearing our event T-shirts and I'll be wearing my SELOC Team shirt (finally get to use it again after all these years!!!). I'm thinking about making signs for each model and having one person assigned to each model waving the signs to help direct parking easier:

IS=Christine
LS=Tee
SC=Darren
GS=me (Bing)

If we get more people to help with parking, I will split it up into the different generations for each model.

Last edited by veritek; 10-13-11 at 07:19 PM.
Old 10-13-11, 08:45 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by veritek
I'm making a map and organizing parking areas and spaces based on the number of each model according to the roll call, which I will hand out to those helping me, so just follow the people helping me to park (Christine, Tee, Darren, etc.) We will be wearing our event T-shirts and I'll be wearing my SELOC Team shirt (finally get to use it again after all these years!!!). I'm thinking about making signs for each model and having one person assigned to each model waving the signs to help direct parking easier:

IS=Christine
LS=Tee
SC=Darren
GS=me (Bing)

If we get more people to help with parking, I will split it up into the different generations for each model.

THANK YOU BING!!!