Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Louisiana call out!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-12, 04:40 AM
sushiboi
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wh1te0nr1c
or u can request off
I wish I could... My job finalizes schedules almost a month in advance it sucks!
Old 07-12-12, 12:22 PM
AustinSBP
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

for anyone that needs non lexus shop work.. let me know. i have the hook up at dr. muffler in baton rouge... they're prices r killin

my car is there now getting dual-piped straight to the back

Last edited by AustinSBP; 07-12-12 at 12:33 PM.
Old 07-16-12, 07:16 PM
AustinSBP
Intermediate

Events Home > Louisiana Events > Louisiana Car Show
Custom Car Truck and Bike Show
Registered members: Login and edit your event listing

Event Dates: July 21, 2012 - July 21, 2012

Fee $25 set up starts at 8:00 am judging at 10:00 til 2:00 pm
Parc Hardy Breaux Bridge La. Exit right of I-10 exit 109 stay right park on left after 2nd light.
Throphy for each catagories, which are Bikes, 1st 2nd & 3rd
all trucks 1st, 2nd, & 3rd. Mini Trucks 1st, 2nd, 3rd,
Cars 1960-1979- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Cars 1980-2012- 1st,2nd,3rd,
Best of show, and People choice award, and plaques will be awarded for 10 Top-10. Hope to see you there. we will have music, food, fun jump, face painting

Coordinator Details
Email: Nellie Mouton
Phone: 337 322-1929
email this event to a friend!
Old 07-16-12, 07:23 PM
AustinSBP
Intermediate

these are two links i found with some car shows..http://www.oldride.com/events/louisiana_carshow.html
http://www.carshowfinder.org/states/...-car-shows.htm
Old 07-17-12, 05:23 PM
SouthernSS
Former Sponsor

you know those peeps over in Breaux Bridge wont be expecting a crew of Lexi rollin up....they may not let us in!! They for sure wont have a class for us.

On a sidenote, ya'll go like my facebook page. I'm trying to get this thing goin!!
Old 07-17-12, 07:16 PM
boucher
Driver School Candidate

Hey guys, I'm Louis and I drive a 2004 WRX but I'll soon be joining the Lexus family. I'm about to buy a 2006 IS350 as soon as somebody buys my Subaru. Just read through all the pages and I'm glad yall finally held a meet lol. Rockstar is a pretty cool place. We had a NASIOC meet there last year and it was a blast. Anyway, I look forward to making the next meet and getting to know you guys.

Teh Subaru
Old 07-17-12, 07:30 PM
AustinSBP
Intermediate

Originally Posted by boucher
Hey guys, I'm Louis and I drive a 2004 WRX but I'll soon be joining the Lexus family. I'm about to buy a 2006 IS350 as soon as somebody buys my Subaru. Just read through all the pages and I'm glad yall finally held a meet lol. Rockstar is a pretty cool place. We had a NASIOC meet there last year and it was a blast. Anyway, I look forward to making the next meet and getting to know you guys.

Teh Subaru
Pre-Welcome to the fam!
Old 07-17-12, 07:57 PM
sushiboi
Lead Lap

Man.. I wish I was going to be in town this weekend! I'd love to show up at that meet in BB.

Nice Impreza, Boucher!
Old 07-17-12, 09:35 PM
boucher
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by sushiboi
Man.. I wish I was going to be in town this weekend! I'd love to show up at that meet in BB.

Nice Impreza, Boucher!
Originally Posted by AustinSBP
Pre-Welcome to the fam!
Thanks guys. I'm already looking into air suspension
Old 07-18-12, 05:49 AM
SouthernSS
Former Sponsor

You'll love the IS350, but take it for what it is....a quick, sporty sedan. Lots of people get really discouraged when they find out they cant boost the hell out of it and get the horsepower numbers you may be accustomed to in the subby. Thats not to say it CANT be done, it just wont be easy and will probably cost you 10's of thousands (custom forged pistons, motec, etc). As far as I know, there isnt an IS350 thats pushing more than 380whp, and thats HKS350, on this forum. Check his threads out to see the insane amount of time and money he's spent.

You're limited by almost no go fast parts, 12:1 compression, and an UNCRACKABLE ecu. I've pretty much got every N/A thing I could do to mine, including a first of its kind MAPECU3 piggy....and sometimes I dont break into the 12's. The best I've done is 293whp corrected (298 uncorrected), so it's an uphill battle.
Old 07-18-12, 10:53 AM
addisonblc
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd def
Be down for this fellas but I've got a jeep to work on this weekend. If anybody likes free beer and some random knowledge drop on um, I'm more than happy to teach. Plus if I go fast enough we can work on whatever you might need worked on.
Old 07-18-12, 03:25 PM
AustinSBP
Intermediate

Originally Posted by addisonblc
I'd def
Be down for this fellas but I've got a jeep to work on this weekend. If anybody likes free beer and some random knowledge drop on um, I'm more than happy to teach. Plus if I go fast enough we can work on whatever you might need worked on.
where do u stay?
Old 07-18-12, 05:58 PM
boucher
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by SouthernSS
You'll love the IS350, but take it for what it is....a quick, sporty sedan. Lots of people get really discouraged when they find out they cant boost the hell out of it and get the horsepower numbers you may be accustomed to in the subby. Thats not to say it CANT be done, it just wont be easy and will probably cost you 10's of thousands (custom forged pistons, motec, etc). As far as I know, there isnt an IS350 thats pushing more than 380whp, and thats HKS350, on this forum. Check his threads out to see the insane amount of time and money he's spent.

You're limited by almost no go fast parts, 12:1 compression, and an UNCRACKABLE ecu. I've pretty much got every N/A thing I could do to mine, including a first of its kind MAPECU3 piggy....and sometimes I dont break into the 12's. The best I've done is 293whp corrected (298 uncorrected), so it's an uphill battle.
I've done a little research and I see that lol. I'm not getting it to make power though, so I won't be dissapointed. It's a beautiful car and something comfortable that I can enjoy. Plans down the road would be purely aesthetic, like air suspension (functional too), wheels, aero pieces, etc. I work offshore and drive from Lake Charles to Grand Isle on a 14/14 schedule, so I'm looking forward to the drive being a bit more 'cushy'. The WRX is a great car and it's alot of fun, but it's time for something more comfortable and grown up lol.
Old 07-18-12, 07:48 PM
addisonblc
Pole Position

I lice out I'm plaquemine across the Mississippi bridge. Its really notbthat far of a drive
Old 07-18-12, 07:49 PM
addisonblc
Pole Position

Lol Live. I live out that way. Damn phone

Quick Reply: Louisiana call out!