Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Official time/place for Nashville, TN MEET!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-02, 07:39 AM
Kunal
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Benzy230 how often do you guys meet? How about introducing to some people on the board here since this will be my first time in the meet.

kunal
Old 01-14-02, 01:34 PM
benzy230
Driver

Import Touring (My car club) meets twice a month (locally). Then once every 2 to 3 months we take a trip to meet other ppl. This will be the first trip that we are taking to do this, and I am hoping to start another chapter (members and so fourth) in other places as well.

My name is Andy, and MyLexusSC300 name is Derek (I dont know if I spelled your name right )....other than that...I just know ppl on here that I talk to. If you come to the meet you will have a fun time....I am hoping that there will be alot of ppl there as well!!
Old 01-14-02, 03:23 PM
Kunal
Driver School Candidate

Thanks Andy for your promt reply I will definately come to the meet and have a great time as a matter of fact my wife will be joining me . I too hope alot of people will show!

kunal
Old 01-14-02, 04:16 PM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys...i have a friend that has a 95 Ford Explorer Sport 4x4 that really wants to come to this. If its ok w/ u guys, i said that he could come. I know he does have an SUV nad everything else will be cars but i just wanna check and see that its ok w/ everyone if he comes.
BTW, his mods include:
Intake (just installed w/ me this weekend)
Front and rear black brush guards w/ Hella fog lights on the front
Tint
Custom exhaust (not dualed out like almost every truck out there)

I also am bringing a friend that is really into auto racing (he knows everything about F1 racing....yes i said everything) and he is really into cars (mainly Ferrari). His daily driver is a Ford Explorer XL but he also does own a Honda CBR 600 F2. It has recently been giving him trouble and we think that it has to do w/ the carbuerator (sp?). We would really like to get it fixed so he can ride it up to the meet, so if any of u guys has any tips about cleaning the carbuerator, it would be appreciated.
Old 01-15-02, 06:20 AM
benzy230
Driver

haha...its fine with me as long as he does not try and pic a race with anyone Kunal...are you all driving the lex...or the tt??
Old 01-15-02, 03:52 PM
Kunal
Driver School Candidate

Yes I will come in the Lexus IS maybe at the next meet I will come with the Maxima SE its modified. I don't have a problem with the Explorer guy as long as he is into cars!

kunal
Old 01-21-02, 06:25 AM
benzy230
Driver

cool!!
Old 01-21-02, 11:16 AM
Aunie
Driver School Candidate

I'll be there with the LS.... LS Integra that is haha.Im with ImportTouring and ive heard alot about clublexus.com so i wanna come check out the meet and meet all of you.
Old 01-21-02, 01:12 PM
benzy230
Driver

Weather has been really nice.....and the mall...haha...its like 2 miles long!! They have like 4 different movies theaters in it, and all kinds of stuff. The chairs recline and all with headrest!!

I hope it turns out like everyone thinks!!

Derek...keep us informed about the weather.....if for some reason it is raining bad...we will not be going probably....depends on how ppl feel about driving their cars in the rain.....

If I could have a list of numbers I will call everyone and let them no everything!
Old 01-21-02, 04:01 PM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

Andy: I will keep u guys posted on the weather like the weather channel LOL.

U also have my cell # but for everyone else its: 615-830-7664. U can call me prettymuch whenever except from 7:30-3:10 Mon. - Fri. (b/c i can't have my phone at school or else it will be taken away) If u guys have any ?'s, etc. just holla at me and I will try to answer them.

BTW: I got my intake today, so Ii guess that means that there will at least be a slightly modded SC there (LOL)
Old 01-22-02, 04:37 AM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

Ok guys....the weather man is here: As of 7PM on Tues. Jan. 22, the outlook for Sat. is Partly cloudy w/ a HIGH of 48 and LOW of 34. The good news is that the next day for rain is going to come next tues. and then its only suppossed to be scattered showers. I wil let u guys know what it is like, next time it changes. (Hopefully i won't have to though)
Old 01-22-02, 06:51 AM
benzy230
Driver

Awesome!! Thanks man!! Hey 1SICKLEX...you wanna meet us here in chattanooga and follow us up??
Old 01-22-02, 08:48 AM
Kunal
Driver School Candidate

Talking

Andy I don't mind coming to chattanoga and driving up with you all as long as you people don't drive fast!
Old 01-22-02, 02:21 PM
benzy230
Driver

We are meeting up at the crackel barrel in east ridge around 12. We will probably eat a bite and then head on out from there. Im thinking aroun 12:45 or 1.

We will be in Nashville around 3 or time and 4 theirs.

We dont really drive all that fast when we take trips cause we dont want to loose anyone....and the cops are always wathing cause we roll in such big packs!

It would be awesome to have you all follow us up though!!
Old 01-22-02, 02:32 PM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

Andy...I may not understand, but if u get here at 4, it should be 5 ur time. If u get here at 3, it should be 4 ur time. Isn't that right? (r u on EST or CST?)

Quick Reply: Official time/place for Nashville, TN MEET!!