Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Where/who are the moderators? LS430 section

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-18, 02:14 PM
911LE
Instructor

Received 226 Likes on 157 Posts
Default Where/who are the moderators? LS430 section

Just curious if anyone is monitoring/maintaining this forum. I've noticed threads get moved quickly if they are posted in the wrong forum but not much else. I'm asking because there have been several new diy threads posted by me and several others that I think should be added to the diy page to help others. They can replace out dated pages that don't have pics any longer. A few members (rkw77080 namely) have posted numerous service manual diagrams, procedures, torque specs, etc. that would be beneficial to many if they were featured on an updated diy page. I realize that the search function is available but it makes more sense to me to have things all in one spot.

Last edited by RA40; 10-17-18 at 06:24 PM. Reason: title adjustment
The following users liked this post:
notguilty (10-17-18)
Old 10-17-18, 04:25 PM
k7q
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

Been like this for a while. Not much updates.
Old 10-17-18, 04:44 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 463 Likes on 361 Posts

I'll scan through the forum to check for strays and that's the extent I moderate this section. The members can PM me those particular thread links and I'll make notes for those FAQ updates. RKW's posts have been noted for addition to the FAQ BTW.

If coming across dead links a call out to get that taken care of is welcomed. In the 400 section there are many pictures that are not available due to those links at third party photo sharing sites. We suggest that for DIY's to upload those pictures directly to Club Lexus so that the pictures can be maintained in the thread.

The Club Lexus moderator team appreciates your support of the community.