Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

issue with posting new FS thread in Classified section

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-18, 08:50 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts
Default issue with posting new FS thread in Classified section

Tried to post a new FS thread in the Classified section and got the below vBulletin Message. Is there something I missed because of the new Marketplace function for the forums?
Old 08-03-18, 12:30 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Sorry somehow missed this!

Originally Posted by projectdna
Tried to post a new FS thread in the Classified section and got the below vBulletin Message. Is there something I missed because of the new Marketplace function for the forums?
Correct - new sale threads only can be created in the new marketplace. The old classifieds will stick around for a few months while ongoing sales (with existing threads posted prior to last month) close out.

Can you confirm you see the header and announcement below? I asked that the messaging get updated because we are still getting a lot of folks who are asking about it and want to make sure they notice is more visible. See they went up after you posted this question.
to all.
Old 08-03-18, 03:24 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Got it. I see the header and announcement. That explains a lot. Thanks for looking into this. Much appreciated.