Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Need help cleaning?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-17, 10:20 AM
AdamP
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need help cleaning?

I spend most of my time in the for sale and build sections. There is some random threads that no one seems to care about in the build sections like "Where can I buy these fog lights" "Who wants to do a group buy on headers" ect ect. I'm a mod on other forums and wonder. Does the forum need help to clean this up and putting it in the right spots?
Attached Thumbnails Need help cleaning?-we_want_you.jpg  

Last edited by AdamP; 05-16-17 at 10:27 AM.
Old 05-16-17, 07:02 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,119 Likes on 1,293 Posts

Hi, Adam appreciate the offer. Would like to see a bit more participation before we nominate a member to become a moderator

in the interim, just use a 'report a post' feature and that'll alert folks to review posts you think are out of place
Attached Images  
Old 05-16-17, 08:03 PM
AdamP
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Totally understand a new guy isn't going straight to mod status and will do on the reporting, just wasn't 100% sure since it states "Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts." Not posted in the wrong section. Awesome Thanks!
Old 05-16-17, 08:10 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,119 Likes on 1,293 Posts

Yep, not problem for those too. Appreciate the help!