Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Any way to contact Admins? I cant post to classifieds..?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-14, 11:45 AM
iContango
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any way to contact Admins? I cant post to classifieds..?

I am trying to post to the classifieds but am getting a message saying my account has been disabled, or not yet activated. I have no clue why this would be. Is there any way to get this resolved by contacting an admin?

Thanks
Old 08-18-14, 11:49 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Moved to site suggestions and questions forum.

Hi, when you view the classifieds you should see an announcement explaining the restrictions. Short version is you need to be a member for 30 days (which you've done) and have 30 posts (which you're not quite there yet) to gain access to start threads in the classifieds.

Here's a link to some details as well.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sit...nth-on-cl.html
Old 08-18-14, 12:00 PM
iContango
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by DaveGS4

Hi, when you view the classifieds you should see an announcement explaining the restrictions. Short version is you need to be a member for 30 days (which you've done) and have 30 posts (which you're not quite there yet) to gain access to start threads in the classifieds.

Thank you Dave that is exactly what I was looking for.
Old 08-18-14, 02:41 PM
iContango
Driver School Candidate

Dave it appears I am still unable to create a classified ad. I was idle for some time - does my account need to be reactivated or something? I'll be offering up a beautiful SC that the community will love. If there are any concerns I'd be more than happy to provide you with more information, or chat on the phone. Thanks!
Old 08-18-14, 02:45 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Please be patient. You've basically just spammed posts to meet the minimum post criteria in the last two hours (which is something we specifically ask not to be done) and now you need to wait for a process to run to update your status.
Old 08-18-14, 02:52 PM
iContango
Driver School Candidate

Please be patient. You've basically just spammed posts to meet the minimum post criteria in the last two hours (which is something we specifically ask not to be done) and now you need to wait for a process to run to update your status.
I do apologize Dave. If it means anything back in 2005-2006 when I had an ES I actually had another login name and participated very regularly with that group. However when I bought the SC, and wanted to get back in the community, the email address that was associated with that username was long gone so I had no way of recovering it (heck I dont even remember what the name was, let alone the password). I just havent had much time to contribute since I've had the SC.

Anyway hope you understand. Thank you.