ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Site Suggestions & Problems (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/site-suggestions-and-problems-14/)
-   -   VIP Auto Salon communication problem (not a current CL vendor) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/site-suggestions-and-problems/634086-vip-auto-salon-communication-problem-not-a-current-cl-vendor.html)

rrubbertoe 04-16-15 11:02 PM

no refund

Anybody having any luck w a refund. This is ridiculous! Joe z exhaust never arrived! Been waiting for at least half a year now!

Joe Z 04-17-15 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by rrubbertoe (Post 9004101)
Anybody having any luck w a refund. This is ridiculous! Joe z exhaust never arrived! Been waiting for at least half a year now!

As of September 30th, 2014 we had no choice but to formally request a "cease & desist" on the sale of ANY of our products.. Which are no longer listed on their online store.

Including all of our Intakes and all of the PTS Exhaust lineup..

Unfortunately, we have no further business ties with them at this time or going forward.

Regretfully,

~ Joe Z

ds01lexus 05-20-15 06:20 AM

I finally got my refund through PayPal yesterday after waiting on a front lip for my IS-F since July of last year. This turned into a refund request last December after I purchased a RC-F. I was following them on Instagram and finally got pissed at the lack of response and posted a comment on a picture they posted. Within 30 minutes it was removed and I got a apologetic email and the desire to work through the refund process. I was patient with them which turned into another wait of almost a month then I posted another comment on their Instagram which was met with another immediate response by email. I threated to get a lawyer in my email response which they automatically said they were ready to issue the refund. They offered to send a check and I told them I was not confident that it would get sent and told them to PayPal the refund to me and they did. I am not sure if it is the case but it seems like there are several people involved in the customer service department and the majority of them blow off the customer requests. My recommendation is to follow them on Instagram, comment on something they post and see what happens.

Defratos 05-21-15 07:07 AM

^ Thank you I'm getting on the band wagon :thumbup:

Defratos 09-13-17 05:10 AM

Bumping this as I'm still waiting for my Refund promised to me from VIP Autosalon from our last communications below:

"Good morning Mr.******

As mentioned in our previous correspondence to you, this issue will absolutely be resolved and will unfortunately take a bit of time as all our accounting is in transition. Your credit of $1858 is currently in cue. Due to the
transition in accounting and our past merchant service gone, we will not be able to refund directly back your card but instead have to wire the amount to a bank account. While we wait for our accounting to be fully transitioned,
can you please provide us with your preferred bank and information. We will need the following:
  • Name on the account
  • Bank name and address
  • Account number
  • Swift code
We will give you notice before the transfer is made.
As a side topic we do ask humbly that you refrain from spamming our social media as we are no longer and have not been selling retail for quite a while now and whatever is posted on social is purely informational and not
geared for sales.
Thank you very much in advance "

Now I have refrained from spamming your social media sites but seeing how I'm being robbed and ignored I believe I'll have to take this further.

I would still tell everyone never to buy from VIP Autosalon until my money is given back to me.

viprez586 02-04-19 10:02 AM

Glad I read through this old thread.
what a joke. They show a lot of products at premium pricing, but now I know better to never order from them!!

ALexusF 08-19-19 02:13 PM

Wow i was just looking at the Carson Tuned Black chrome grille surround for my ISF from their site. Very glad I didnt pull the trigger :eek2:

WhyHateTho 03-28-20 07:26 AM

Old thread I know, but glad I found it. I almost made a purchase of their site.

Defratos 03-30-20 11:51 PM

Good thing you didn't....I've given up on trying to get my money back from them. $3k lost :mad: