Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Angry at Wheeldude!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-11, 08:56 PM
mxis350
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Angry at Wheeldude!!

I am so angry right now at wheeldude... Im sorry i know many here have had a good shopping experience with him but not me and i am here to bent because that is all i can do...

About 9 months ago I ordered some wheels from him. Linea Corse dyns in hyper black with tires. I got them in the mail some days later.

Being new to wheels I did not know how to look for errors.

Long story short. I was missing the hub rings. Witch I had to pay a shop to build me some for $100 bucks. Wheeldude offered to ship me some but I was out of town (had the wheels delivered to my parents house in phx because my stocks were at the wire and i needed new tires to drive home in ABQ) So I HAD to get the rings that same day and could not wait a week.

Also I received some real nice McGuard lug nuts with the wheels. They did not fit the thread of the spacers studs... So I had to go about 50 miles to a good tire shop who sold me the right Lug Nuts for like $60 bucks.

I contacted wheeldude about this and he offered to ship me the right lug nuts and buy off the ones i was forced to get. Its turns out the ones he shipped me were the exact same ones that i bought so I just sent him back the ones he sent and the McGuards.

A few days later after I washed my car i noticed one of the wheels color was off... I even posted a picture on clublexus.com

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...na-owners.html

I contacted wheeldude about this. He offered to replace the wheels but he told me he was out off stock for i think 13 weeks... im not sure how long he told me.

So to end this, sense then I have tried to contact him by email and PM's on this site and I get NO ANSWER! Not a beep from wheeldude! I spent over $160 bucks to fix his shipping mistake (and not counting the mounting and balancing cost if he EVER did replace the wheels) and I am also stuck with some wheels that don't match. Thats over 2k of worthless crap.

Stay away. Buy from someone else!! Im sorry but I can only comment on MY experience so far.

Last edited by mxis350; 03-13-11 at 09:00 PM.
Old 03-13-11, 09:00 PM
rizzy
Pole Position

Bold move trying to bash for some errors Zoeb tried to fix (which some were not his). I bought my wheels and tires from him with zero issues.
Old 03-13-11, 09:04 PM
mxis350
Lead Lap

Yea i know. I did not want to do it really. But after 10 MONTHS! What else can I do to get his attention?
Old 03-14-11, 04:22 AM
montgb
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Trying picking up the phone. Email and PMs are made to be ignored.

For the record, I am very satisfied with all my Wheeldude dealings.
Old 03-14-11, 06:28 AM
quickmatch
Driver School Candidate

I agree i would pick up the phone and call him. If he doesnt answer block the caller id and call back or call from a different number. Then if he does nothing or answer your call you have the right to bash him all you want.
Old 03-14-11, 07:09 AM
kraven9
Lead Lap

I would be more mad at the shop who charged you $100 for hub rings when they cost less than $20. I hope you get everything worked out.
Old 03-14-11, 11:25 AM
WheelDude.com
Former Sponsor

Way to blast us on the forum without even bothering to give us a call

So the last month has been SLAMMED for us, it's th busy season and we're trying our best to answer everyone as soon as possible...I have even hired 2 more guys within the last 3 weeks to help with the load and we're even moving into a new warehouse.

To top it off, when you did PM, I was out with an injury and was gone for 2 weeks so I wasn't able to look into your PM

But when you are ready to deal with this like adults, give me a call at 510.651.2956 so I can sort things out for you

Everyone who's ordered from us can tell you that we take care of all our customers

Has every order gone flawlessly without mistakes? of course not, not 1 company can tell you that.

What I can tell you is that wheeldude takes care of every one of our customers.

I offered to buy your lugs from you and they happened to be the same ones you purchased, I don't feel that really has anything to do with anything..it's not my fault someone else ripped you off by charging $60 for lugs that we sell for $35....same situation with the hub rings...not my fault someone charged you $100 for something we give for free or something you can buy for $20-25 (that is one of the most common sizes available 73 to 67.1....someone should have had that available, but I guess that's pretty much irrelevant at this point because you already had them made.

Any other questions, feel free to give me a call so I can take care of you

Zoeb
Old 03-14-11, 08:36 PM
mxis350
Lead Lap

I called, I e-mailed and I PM'ed... Did I do this every single day? No i did not. But to everyone questioning why I posted such a childish thread I have 1 thing to say...

ITS BEEN 9 MONTHS! Every single one here would be angry after spending over 2k on wheels that did not match.

I know mistakes happen. And I am sure wheeldude (pm'ed) will do his best to fix this. I have been contacted by wheeldude and it seams arrangements are on the way to fix this problem. Childish thread? YES. But did it work? Yes it did. At the end all I wanted was his attention (sense every other attempt i tried failed) and I got it.