ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Site Suggestions & Problems (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/site-suggestions-and-problems-14/)
-   -   Mobile access - first CL release launched! Post questions or feedback here (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/site-suggestions-and-problems/525701-mobile-access-first-cl-release-launched-post-questions-or-feedback-here.html)

DaveGS4 09-17-10 01:17 PM

Mobile access - first CL release launched! Post questions or feedback here

https://www.clublexus.com/forums is the new URL for mobile devices to access Club Lexus.

This is the first release of the product on Club Lexus and Internet Brands will continue to enhance the application.

Please post feedback or questions in this thread.

TripleL 09-17-10 02:23 PM

Awesome Dave!

Looks good in portrait and landscape on my Droid!

Thank you :cool:

Feedback: great first step again formatting looks good and I'm moving around with good speed. Some features I looked for that might help with future enhancements are: Forum Jump, User Control Panel shortcut (so we can see our subscribed threads with unread posts etc), first unread checkmark for threads, ability to edit posts (you've seen me type :) ) again great first step just offering some initial feedback.

blisiono 09-17-10 03:07 PM

So far, the mobile version looks great! Runs quick and smooth on my iPhone. Thank you Dave and the IB team! :)

On top of TripleL's suggestions for future enhancements, a feature I think everyone tends to use a lot would be the quote function. But so far, it works great :thumbup:

LexFather 09-17-10 03:09 PM

I tried it by going to a thread I was already in. It would not allow me to forum jump, just "previous' or "next" thread.

Posts were big and very legible.

This is from an iPhone 3G

Rash 09-17-10 03:16 PM

Finally, looks really good. :thumbup:

I hope I'm not asking much, but:

- Add the Quote & Edit buttons.

- How about clicking the "Club Lexus Forums" (on top), goes directly to forum main page.

- Click picture to enlarge to default size, or an enlarge all button.

- Seeing the username's last post on each thread.

- "My recent topics" button would be a nice feature, only yesterday's topics would be enough, since "today's topics" is kinda useless.

DaveGS4 09-17-10 03:37 PM

Spoke with IB and not likely to get a lot of new features on this version guys. Unless something is truly broken we'll see new stuff when they roll out the device-specific versions (iPhone, android, bberry, etc).

BTW, if you guys keep bumping a thread constantly asking when those device-specific apps will come out, I promise to ban you for 30 days each time you do it :). I'm only partially kidding ;) .

passnu2 09-17-10 03:43 PM

110% better:thumbup: Its so fast!

Thanks!

TWong350 09-17-10 04:37 PM

It's better than before but only marginally. At least no more pinch and zoom. Pretty disappointed to be honest. Tapatalk is miles better but I digress.

Rash 09-17-10 05:26 PM

More to add:

- Every thread should have pages, it gets annoying you click on the thread and links you to the first page.

- Doesn't bother me but, youtube links goes out from the screen, since it's embed in the non mobile version, I guess.

LEXXIUM 09-17-10 08:46 PM

Thank you Dave! I'm on my iPhone all the time, the mobile is the bomb! I love the layout and the colors, just got to get used to it.

No really, this is fantastic Dave!
Thanks again!

LEXXIUM 09-17-10 08:48 PM

If we can zoom it would be a whole a lot better. And can we switch back and forth between versions?

Maeve 09-17-10 10:09 PM

Looking good Dave. Finally I can access CL from my iPhone. If we can edit, adjust the quick reply window that would be wonderful. So we can scrop up/down to read what we write before posting it.

Rashoodz, if you're outside a thread, click the "home" button on the top left corner, you'll go directly to forum main page.

Maeve 09-17-10 10:14 PM

I meant to scroll up / down.

wayne 09-18-10 01:35 AM

Looks nice Dave. Only problem I have is not being able to go back without going to the top and using the back button. But so far its good. I'm on a BB 9700.

Rash 09-18-10 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by Maeve (Post 5797805)
Rashoodz, if you're outside a thread, click the "home" button on the top left corner, you'll go directly to forum main page.

Pressing back once is better than twice.