Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

One more reason why I have never been a very active member on CL

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-10, 12:45 PM
lexispoold
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One more reason why I have never been a very active member on CL

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whe...yokohomas.html

Lock my thread because why? I have been a member for 7yrs, sold a few things on here previously and because I'm selling a set of wheels just over the $500 criteria its locked. Mind you I asked for a LOCAL SALE as I prefer not ship 200lbs of wheels/tires. Yet its ok also for people to put their worthless 2 cents in my for sale thread without being aknowledged. I know several people from My.IS not from CL that can vouch for me but its honestly not worth the trouble. Thanks CL!

Old 07-01-10, 12:55 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,119 Likes on 1,293 Posts

Sorry that you don't think the rules requiring a vouch for members without much of a connection to our community are worthwhile. I disagree with you and I'm absolutely certain the CL members who have been ripped off in the past sure do... It's very little effort on your part to get that vouch and and if you can't be bothered to do that, there are plenty of other forums and other methods (craigslist, ebay) to sell your stuff.

We don't police every post in the classifieds and if you find a member's feedback post on your price inappropriate you could have asked a moderator to remove that post by pushing the 'report a post' button to have it reviewed.

Sorry I don't have a lot of empathy for your complaints... Our classified rules have been developed as a result of previous issues, are for the protection of our members and are clearly posted - either follow them or sell it somewhere else.