Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

L-TUNED PARTS/ Carson Toyota

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-07, 07:50 PM
morris
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

carson has always come through for me
Old 06-28-07, 08:06 PM
omihomiii
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I respect the fact they are busy like hell. I was trying to be patient about slow process( i dunt even know my order is being processed or not). but let me complain. almost 3 weeks ago I ordered visors and received a phone call on 20th & told that my order was pretty much ready to ship. and I was told that I was going to get tracking # shortly. A week passed, yesterday, I couldnt stand waiting without info about my order, so made a phone call. He told me that my order would be shipped tmr and I would receive e-mail. But nothing. I'll make a phone call again tmr... I feel really unpleasant about the fact that they already charged my credit card over a week ago. Its just painful to wait without a clear reason or explanation for it. maybe Im just unlucky caz it seems like majority of people here have no problem with Carson. I hope this is not the first and last time to buy something from them.
Old 06-29-07, 06:30 PM
bigL
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hats off to both Sewell and Carson on all my excellent experiences.And thank you for making all the things possible that you do.