Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Why Are Threads Deleted At Whim? (update - not deleted, just another merged repost)

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-07, 08:44 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Why Are Threads Deleted At Whim? (update - not deleted, just another merged repost)

Why are moderators deleting threads without not only notifying the thread starter but for no reason? Specifically my thread regarding the American Dream.
As a 6 year veteran and fellow moderator I find these actions both abussive and unrespectful.
Please explain...?
Old 03-27-07, 09:11 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Well after having to randomly read thru another thread I see someone merged my thread into it.
Even though there is similar subject matter, the thread topics are not the same.
At any rate a courtesy pm or notify email would be nice.
Old 03-27-07, 09:29 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,125 Likes on 1,296 Posts

See my reply in the linked post below; its the exact same one I'll give you here, and have in other similar situations in the past:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=158420

Marcus, as a 6 year veteran and former moderator you should know to search first to see if you've reposted an already active topic on the same subject (again) and to see if your thread has been merged with that active thread before making unfounded accusations about it being deleted (again) and posting those accusations in the wrong forum (again).

PM me if you want to discuss further, I had hoped we would not have another cycle of this same issue. I will glady find our last correspondance on this exact same subject as a starting point.