Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

"My favorite" CL links?

Old 01-01-07, 07:41 PM
e-man
Pole Position

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts
Default "My favorite" CL links?

Is there a feature on CL that allows you to bookmark links for future reference? I always find myself searching for the same threads, and I think it would be helpful to have a place where CL members can index their favorite links (as opposed to just adding the links to "My Favorites" in Internet Explorer).

e
Old 01-02-07, 09:04 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,113 Likes on 1,290 Posts

You could use the 'subscribe to this thread feature' under thread tools... not a perfect fit but a substitute to IE favorites .

This is a feature that would be driven by vbulletin - we would not add it.
Old 01-02-07, 09:18 PM
e-man
Pole Position

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
You could use the 'subscribe to this thread feature' under thread tools... not a perfect fit but a substitute to IE favorites .

This is a feature that would be driven by vbulletin - we would not add it.
Thanks Dave. But even if you subscribe to the thread, you would still have to go back and look through all the threads you subscribed to in order to find the one you're looking for. I just searched for all of my posts, and I am currently subscribed to over 500 threads.

What's vbulletin?
Old 01-02-07, 10:05 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,113 Likes on 1,290 Posts

Originally Posted by e-man
Thanks Dave. But even if you subscribe to the thread, you would still have to go back and look through all the threads you subscribed to in order to find the one you're looking for. I just searched for all of my posts, and I am currently subscribed to over 500 threads.

What's vbulletin?
Its the company that makes the forum software CL runs on.

You can create folders to organize the subscribed threads (just like you could for IE). Hate to say it, but the answer for this issue is probably for you just to get better organized with how you store your favorite links whether it be in IE or in subscribed threads.