CL Vendor Products for IS-F New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the IS-F model from CL Vendors

New CL Vendor Lexus IS-F Fog Light LED Replacement! Install Video! Luxeon LED Housings!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-17, 02:13 PM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Received 92 Likes on 62 Posts
Lightbulb Diode Dynamics Lexus ISF Fog Light LED Replacement! Install Vid! Luxeon LED Housings!

Lexus IS-F Fog Light LED
Diode Dynamics carries LED bulbs for replacement of your Lexus IS-F's fog lights, in all major sizes. They are available in HP, XP, and SLF styles. This will make your ISF's fog lights a nice bright white that closely matches factory HIDs! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

We also offer Luxeon LED Housings for a complete replacement of your factory fog light housings (See Install Video)

These LED replacements are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Brightness:

Diode Dynamics offers several brightness options so you can choose what fits you best. These options are listed by the design and the lumen output of each bulb, compared to the factory bulb.

HP48: 265 lumens. Slightly lower brightness than factory.

XP80: 510 lumens. Similar brightness to factory.

SLF: 850 lumens. Much brighter than factory. These are bright! Made in USA!

*SLF is available in 3000K Yellow / 5700K Color Temperature Options*

Available for the following Lexus IS & IS-F Models and Model Years:

Lexus IS250 2011-2014

Lexus IS350 2011-2014

Lexus IS-F 2008-2013

Bulb Design

HP48: This bulb is designed with 48 Epistar 3014 LED chips. Thanks to the cap on the top, the light from this High Power Bulb is shined backwards and away from the bulb, not straight out. This means the output is excellent, because it uses the vehicle's housing completely, which then shines the light much more uniformly.

XP80: Each of the four sides of this bulb contains three 5W-rated chips, and the top is fitted with four more, under a projector lens. This is the brightest self-contained automotive LED bulb on the market, and is housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for maximum heatsinking properties.

SLF: These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all modern vehicles.

Diode Dynamics products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Click below for more info or to order:

Lexus ISF Fog Light LED

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 12-16-21 at 02:43 PM.
Old 05-15-17, 02:14 PM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Old 05-15-17, 10:29 PM
FWizard
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Are Luxeon housings a direct bolt on? No cutting or anything?

Other companies offer similar price point and product but modifications have to be made to the housing to fit the ISF specifically.
Does the projector unit sit flush against the fog light shroud it bolts onto? Are there any gaps? Do you have any close up pictures of fitment?

Thanks. I've ordered from you before when I had a Genesis, so its nice to see you guys on here too!
Old 05-16-17, 06:59 AM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by FWizard
Are Luxeon housings a direct bolt on? No cutting or anything?

Other companies offer similar price point and product but modifications have to be made to the housing to fit the ISF specifically.
Does the projector unit sit flush against the fog light shroud it bolts onto? Are there any gaps? Do you have any close up pictures of fitment?

Thanks. I've ordered from you before when I had a Genesis, so its nice to see you guys on here too!
Our Luxeon housings are a direct, plug and play replacement, and utilize the same mounting points as the OEM halogen units. We have an installation video posted above that demonstrates the process. It was quite some time ago, but I don't recall seeing any gaps, nor did it require any modifications to fit. The model we had in was a 2008 IS-F IIRC.

They are also covered by our 3-year limited warranty, and exceptional customer support. If you have any issues whatsoever, we will make sure you are taken care of!

Thank you for your continued support! We are excited to be apart of Club Lexus.

Nick C.
Old 05-16-17, 09:26 AM
Vervish
Racer

Received 130 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics
We have an installation video posted above that demonstrates the process.
Nick C.
Thanks Nick - I am not seeing the install video above (just a brief summary vid).

Also, I am confused what I need to purchase if I just want LED bulbs (to use in stock housing)?
Old 05-16-17, 09:37 AM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Vervish
Thanks Nick - I am not seeing the install video above (just a brief summary vid).

Also, I am confused what I need to purchase if I just want LED bulbs (to use in stock housing)?
My apologies, you are correct, that is an overview video. We do have Luxeon installation videos on our YouTube channel though: Diode Dynamics YouTube

The Luxeon housings are a complete assembly, with integrated LEDs and an optic specifically designed for those LEDs. We also have plug and play LED bulb replacements, which replace the factory halogen bulbs in your OEM housing.

If you would like more information, please feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

I personally prefer the Luxeon housings, but the 5000K XML2s are a great option as well. It will match the OEM HID color temperature nicely.

Thank you,
Nick C.
The following users liked this post:
Vervish (05-16-17)
Old 05-17-17, 07:19 AM
FinLIFE
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts

Any other cool products for isfs? Like switchback led boards for 2011+ . Or tail as turn for the rear?
Old 05-17-17, 07:31 AM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by FinLIFE
Any other cool products for isfs? Like switchback led boards for 2011+ . Or tail as turn for the rear?
Our engineering team is always developing new products, and we have a lot of items in the works.

I've personally been pushing for more Lexus-specific products, specifically a plug & play tail as turn module for the ISF & RCF. We do have a DIY Version available (DIY Tail as Turn™) but we will look into it again in the future. It all comes down to sourcing the factory tail light connectors, which can be extremely difficult.

Nick C.
FinLIFE (01-30-18)
Old 05-22-17, 09:29 AM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Good vs. Bad LED Bulbs: Testing Current
Old 05-24-17, 07:08 AM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

The Luxeon Housings have a unique optic specifically designed to reduce glare and produce a perfect output pattern for fog light use.

Nick C.
Old 06-19-17, 01:13 PM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Our LED replacements match OEM HID/LED-equipped lighting perfectly

Nick C.
Old 11-24-17, 11:52 AM
2013FSport
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1,477 Likes on 1,232 Posts

Your link doesnt list the IS350.
How much for the xml2 fog lights?

Thanks!
Old 11-27-17, 06:15 AM
topguy573
Driver

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I will say these products are top notch.

Just ordered a set of low beam replacement bulbs for my ISF last week. A month ago i switched out all lights on my GMC truck to HID.
Diode Dynamics (11-27-17)
Old 11-27-17, 11:53 AM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 2013FSport
Your link doesnt list the IS350.
How much for the xml2 fog lights?

Thanks!
The new SLFs are $120 a set and will produce a superior output pattern to the previous XML2 model. My apologies for the confusion with the listings. We just launched our new site last week and our team is updating tons of vehicle-specific listings.

Thank you,
Nick C.
Old 12-14-17, 02:06 PM
Diode Dynamics
Former Sponsor

Here's a link to the Lexus IS F fog light LEDs on the new site!

Fog Light LEDs for 2008-2013 Lexus IS F (pair)

Still in the process of updating the site to include the newest products and all fitment

Thank you,
Nick C.

Quick Reply: New CL Vendor Lexus IS-F Fog Light LED Replacement! Install Video! Luxeon LED Housings!