Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

Sc300 help

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-17, 10:48 AM
Spencersom
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sc300 help

Hello everyone,
I'm writing to you guys to get some help with my car. I have a 93 sc300 with factory 5speed. I just bought this car about a week ago. Ran fine when I bought it drove it an hour and got it home. Only problem was the alternator was dead. Fixed that. Took it out for a drive the other day and my negative termanal jumped off the battery. My car freaked out the windshield wipers came on the air came on and the radio came on the it stalled and turned off. I put the termanal back on and now it took 3 cracks to start up, usually it's only one crank. Car runs rough, haft to keep gas to keep it running. Currently car won't start unless I use starter fluid into the intake but still won't hold idle. Car also miss fires. I ran codes and I got 14 ignition signal and 78 fuel pump control signal. Car is currently turned to 93 with upgraded injectors. Has map ecu as well. Turbo kit on it pushing 5psi right now.