Luke's gs300

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-17, 05:55 AM
LukeR
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Luke's gs300

hey all!!

After having a good browse at eveyones threads I thought I'd make one myself, it's abit of a slow going one unfortunately but a little introduction.

My names luke I live in England and I've had my gs300 for about a year now, it was totally standard when I bought it, unfortunately I can't upload any older pictures of it just yet due to my photo bucket bombarding me with adverts then crashing but I can say what I did the edit with pictures.

so first of, I bought myself a set of coilivers and fitted those, ran it quite low for a while, and a mixture of being low and the uk's fantastic roads I ended up needing a new exhaust!

Finding parts for the GS in the uk is quite hard, there aren't overly many about so after searching high and low for an exhaust I ended up getting one made, the price was reasonable and sounds pretty awesome!

After the exhaust, I decided it was time for new wheels! I found a set of hart racing luftdrags, 9j front and 10j rears, these fitted straight on. The previous owner had fitted stretched tyres, I think the rears were 235 or 245 width. After a while one of the rear tyres gave up and decided to split itself away from itself, leaving me stranded! So after waiting for my friend to arrive with two of my spare tyres and changing them in the pouring rain, I bought some wider tyres with no stretch! And that's roughly it till now so I shall stop rambling and up load some pictures.

i also have a tte lip and a set of aristo hid units to retrofit too

Last edited by LukeR; 04-20-17 at 05:59 AM.
Old 10-18-17, 07:01 PM
Romancov
Driver School Candidate

Default what is offset on these wheels?

What is this offset on the wheels?

Originally Posted by LukeR
hey all!!

After having a good browse at eveyones threads I thought I'd make one myself, it's abit of a slow going one unfortunately but a little introduction.

My names luke I live in England and I've had my gs300 for about a year now, it was totally standard when I bought it, unfortunately I can't upload any older pictures of it just yet due to my photo bucket bombarding me with adverts then crashing but I can say what I did the edit with pictures.

so first of, I bought myself a set of coilivers and fitted those, ran it quite low for a while, and a mixture of being low and the uk's fantastic roads I ended up needing a new exhaust!

Finding parts for the GS in the uk is quite hard, there aren't overly many about so after searching high and low for an exhaust I ended up getting one made, the price was reasonable and sounds pretty awesome!

After the exhaust, I decided it was time for new wheels! I found a set of hart racing luftdrags, 9j front and 10j rears, these fitted straight on. The previous owner had fitted stretched tyres, I think the rears were 235 or 245 width. After a while one of the rear tyres gave up and decided to split itself away from itself, leaving me stranded! So after waiting for my friend to arrive with two of my spare tyres and changing them in the pouring rain, I bought some wider tyres with no stretch! And that's roughly it till now so I shall stop rambling and up load some pictures.

i also have a tte lip and a set of aristo hid units to retrofit too

on the
Old 10-19-17, 09:29 AM
LukeR
Driver School Candidate

I believe they are et30, they were originally off a 350z