Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Northern Cali club lexus decals

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-15, 06:08 PM
gs300by
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Northern Cali club lexus decals

Does anyone have the club lexus decal? If so where do i get one?
Old 10-07-15, 01:33 PM
kickin8
2IS/2RX/4RX

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

DO NOT BUY - CL decals are FREE

Decals are given to members at CL events - FREE of charge
Old 10-07-15, 01:50 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

We'll also soon roll out a way to get them mailed for free.

Don't buy them from the unethical folks trying to make a profit off our logo.
Old 10-07-15, 02:03 PM
MikeFoxx
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

No reason to pay for these... they r collecting on something you can get for just getting out to the meets. Few and far between so it's cool that we have members working on mailing options.
Old 10-07-15, 02:59 PM
cp2
Racer

Received 326 Likes on 195 Posts

well that's cool then...it would be nice to have a CL meet, but it seems that they don't happen as frequent as before
Old 10-13-15, 07:31 PM
gs300by
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There need to be a meet soon. I want to have the official club lexus feeling haha i have had my lexus for a while but make it official. If anyone can send one pm me
Old 10-14-15, 04:39 PM
DVS
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm new and would a Meet and sticker too
Old 10-15-15, 08:17 AM
Robles84
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Yeah....I was wondering about that also.i wanted one so I went to the mall and had it made.BAD idea.it looked like garbage

Last edited by Robles84; 10-15-15 at 08:18 AM. Reason: typo
Old 11-10-15, 09:41 AM
seoulstar
Driver School Candidate

Sorry to bump a month old thread. New member here. Looking for a CL sticker and info on meets.
Old 11-11-15, 03:15 PM
norcal2jz
Pole Position

Lightbulb

Sorry to say to all the new members we have not had our usual huge meets this year, we used to have our big two (BOS- Beginning of summer and EOS-End of summer), but those stopped about a year or two ago. Do search in our forums and you will find many many pics...
I miss those days too, where our meets would consist of us taking over an entire Lexus dealership parking lot and waking up retardly early on a sunday morning to meet with your caravan so you could roll in together and get your goodie bag. Over the years I even accumulated a stack of Club Lexus t-shirts from all the various meets.

The point is alot of the member that have been around Club Lexus for a long time, were also the ones joining together and working to put together meets and coordinating with Lexus dealerships to let us use their lots and have our shows. Well I know alot of people already know this but for the new members I will say it..the time for change has come and hopefully a new era of motivated individuals who are willing to go the extra mile and put together awesome shows, will come together and maybe one day we can have an event called maybe "BOS REINVENTED"? which would be really cool because it would bring back alot of memories for the older members.

I know I might get heat for this, but I feel its necessary to say, even myself am suprised as to how lonely the CL norcal forums are in terms of meets this year, It is just not the way it used to be.
Old 11-14-15, 10:45 AM
1of120
Lead Lap

Received 24 Likes on 7 Posts

I would like some decals
Old 11-15-15, 09:18 PM
3L4jzz31
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 1of120
I would like some decals
me too plzzz
Old 11-16-15, 02:10 PM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by norcal2jz
Sorry to say to all the new members we have not had our usual huge meets this year, we used to have our big two (BOS- Beginning of summer and EOS-End of summer), but those stopped about a year or two ago. Do search in our forums and you will find many many pics...
I miss those days too, where our meets would consist of us taking over an entire Lexus dealership parking lot and waking up retardly early on a sunday morning to meet with your caravan so you could roll in together and get your goodie bag. Over the years I even accumulated a stack of Club Lexus t-shirts from all the various meets.

The point is alot of the member that have been around Club Lexus for a long time, were also the ones joining together and working to put together meets and coordinating with Lexus dealerships to let us use their lots and have our shows. Well I know alot of people already know this but for the new members I will say it..the time for change has come and hopefully a new era of motivated individuals who are willing to go the extra mile and put together awesome shows, will come together and maybe one day we can have an event called maybe "BOS REINVENTED"? which would be really cool because it would bring back alot of memories for the older members.

I know I might get heat for this, but I feel its necessary to say, even myself am suprised as to how lonely the CL norcal forums are in terms of meets this year, It is just not the way it used to be.
It needs to be said. I remember when i used to lurk around the forums before getting my car , i would see threads in the norcal section for caravans and meets but once i bought my is350 they just sorta stopped

Thats why I made a thread for Modesto owners or nearby memebers. But I and many others I assume are willing to travel out to caravan and meet at another big meet for New and Old CL members
Old 12-03-15, 08:48 PM
SaintLexus
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I have a whole bunch of CL decals that I got from several meets in So. Cal. It's just a matter of finding them. And if When I do find them, I can give them away for a small fee! A Glass of Beer! Cheers... lol

Last edited by SaintLexus; 12-18-15 at 09:13 PM.
Old 12-04-15, 12:04 PM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SaintLexus
I have a whole bunch of CL decals that I got from several meets in So. Cal. It's just a matter of finding them. And if When I do find them, I can given them away for a small fee! A Glass of Beer! Cheers... lol
I really want one of these for my car. Are you planning on going to any meets some time soon?

Quick Reply: Northern Cali club lexus decals