Notices
LS - 4th Gen (2007-2017) Discussion topics related to the current flagship models LS460, LS460L and LS600H

2010 sport

Old 05-25-19, 07:21 PM
BigMau
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I've got a 2010 Sport. When I test drove it I didn't think the performance between Comfort-Normal-Sport were that noticeable. Mostly I wanted the wonderful Brembro brakes. It was only after I bought it and found myself on a long dark drive down the high speed mountain curves that I noticed much difference - and it was considerable. Not only does the suspension stiffen up but the steering becomes vastly more accurate and consistent. A hundered miles of this and I was delighted with the car.

My local roads have suffered from lack of upkeep so I have also come to appreciate the Comfort setting.

I do think the regular LS suspension is a good and appropriate setup for most drivers. If you get serious you might look on the Lexus site at the many differences between the regular LS and the Sport. There are so many they are rarely listed.
Good luck and have fun.
Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM
litesoarer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Night and day difference between normal and sport.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: