Notices
IS F (2008-2014) Discussion topics related to the IS F model

VLand headlights - projector LED

Old 05-29-19, 01:16 AM
webhed
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by T4runner View Post
I too bought these and they have been stuck at customs for almost a month now. Their website says the headlights are DOT and SAE approve, not sure if its true. Hopefully customs doesn't seize these headlights.
You may want to give US Customs a call. I called the San Francisco port and I found out my package haven't reached customs and may still be at the USPS sorting facility in San Francisco. I'm awaiting another call from CBP, San Fran. Meanwhile, I've been back and forth with VLAND and gave them a heads up that if I don't see any progress by tomorrow, I will be demanding a refund, or possibly a transaction dispute with my CC company.
Old 05-29-19, 06:55 PM
T4runner
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by webhed View Post
You may want to give US Customs a call. I called the San Francisco port and I found out my package haven't reached customs and may still be at the USPS sorting facility in San Francisco. I'm awaiting another call from CBP, San Fran. Meanwhile, I've been back and forth with VLAND and gave them a heads up that if I don't see any progress by tomorrow, I will be demanding a refund, or possibly a transaction dispute with my CC company.
I put a claim in with usps two weeks ago. Called customs but its automated, saying only a usps representative can reach them. Good news is my package is moving out of customs back to San Fran facility. Should be here by tomorrow. Good luck with yours!
Old 06-11-19, 08:40 PM
MileHIFcar
Lexus Champion

Received 65 Likes on 59 Posts

Alright guys I'm going to take the plunge and try these lights. Are there multiple vendors to buy these from ?

I found this one on Ebay below:

Vland Led Headlights

Thx

Edit:
There are so many Ebay vendors that sell these lights, I just hope they all sell the same Vland lights and there aren't variations between the lights

Last edited by MileHIFcar; 06-11-19 at 09:40 PM.
Old 06-12-19, 11:30 AM
3nergiz3d
Pole Position

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by MileHIFcar View Post
Alright guys I'm going to take the plunge and try these lights. Are there multiple vendors to buy these from ?

I found this one on Ebay below:

Vland Led Headlights

Thx

Edit:
There are so many Ebay vendors that sell these lights, I just hope they all sell the same Vland lights and there aren't variations between the lights
They all seem to be similar, you can also buy from them directly.

https://www.vland-carlamp.com/Full_L..._19287711.aspx
The following users liked this post:
MileHIFcar (06-13-19)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: