Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Huge Florida Meet at Lexus of Pembroke Pines -December 7!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-03, 06:37 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Lexus of Pembroke Pines car meet

THANKS TO ALL WHO CAME TO THIS FINE EVENT AN HELPED TO MAKE THIS LEXUS MEET/SHOW A HUGE SUCCESS. WE ARE IN THE PLANNING STAGES FOR A LARGER EVENT WHICH WILL BE A WEEKEND LONG EVENT PACKED WITH NONSTOP ACTIVITIES WITH A EXPECTED TURNOUT OF 150+ PARTICIPENTS.LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU ALL THERE AT THE NEXT HISTORY MAKING EVENT

This event is hosted by Lexus of Pembroke PInes in Pembroke Pines Florida (FT Lauderdale).

Due to the potential for a large turnout, we'd like to get a headcount, so we ask that you pre-register by responding to this thread.

As an incentive for pre-registering, you MUST reply to this thread in order to gurantee premium parking space (to get best spot to be seen )

Please provide your name and your Model of Lexus vehicle to be entered. Names will be verified when you sign in at the meet.

Date:
Sunday December 7,2003 from 11am-5pm

10:30-11:30 am parking roll call for preregistered
If you arrive after 11:30 am your space will not be guranteed

16150 Pines blvd
Pembroke Pines Fl 33027

(954)443 -2020

Directions:
From I 95 going south to I595 west which will merge into I75 south to Pines Blvd west.
continue west on pines approx 1/4 mile ,make left at dykes rd and the Lexus dealer is next to Pontiac Dealer

From Florida turnpike head south again to I595 west and follow above directions which is the same

Ground rules:
Within the Lexus of Pembroke Pines property, the surrounding businesses and public streets:
1) NO street racing
2) NO burnouts or donuts on streets or parking lots
3) NO excessive reving of engines
4) NO loud bumping of your stereo system

This grand event requires all participents to pre-register to be permitted entrance on dedicated parking areas for your specific Lexus model. There will be a cutoff as to how many cars will be allowed witnin the parking /show area (do to fire dept reg) , so i will state again , register early to gurantee your spot .You can respond to this post directly or pm me or Bluelex or Alwilliams (all of us are the event cordinators) or freelance on IS300.net for the IS300 members over there. A member list will be posted and updated once a day to confirm all those registered and committed to this first ever Lexus meet to show the masses your pride and joy.

The event will have three dedicated parking areas nicely designed to showcase each model line represented. 1 for the Is , 1for Gs and 1 for sc, and 1 for Ls and suv model lines. Car juding will commence about half way into the meet and will be conducted by the members themselves. One car from each group will be a semi finalist , then the three remaining will be judged for best in show and performance tuning , and that winner will recieve the grand prize (still to be determined).Once the juding is completed , a staging area is available to drive your ride through to do some nice photo shoots (bring lots of nice girls for pics , please)

RULES FOR JUDGING---
each registered member will be required to bring a 8x11 sheet of paper with their screen name clearly marked with the club lexus name on top.or from the IS300.net group , your name on top ,you can list under your screen name your modifications .this sheet is to identify your car to the people so they can mark it onto a index card that will be passed out to all those who want to do judging..if you do not bring this paper to be placed on your windshield ,you cannot be in the judging for the show..
we will open judging to all (so that myself and the rest of the event staff can also be included in the show) guests and members so it will remain neutral. people will have the chance to judge what they feel is best in overall show and performance..their will be a specific window of time for people to goto each section of model lines and pick one from each group.. when the window of time closes , they will be required to drop the ballot off at one place with neutral people where the ballots will be extracted in front of all and one winner from each group will be chosen , then people will be instructed to pick one overall winner for overall best in show , and that will be the grand prize winner for the event

The dealerships management has agreed to do a basic barbecue as well so some food items will be provided

Parking for spectators will be plentiful on grounds as well as surrounding the premises. There will be staff checking names up front for there will be only one entrance to get in with a car , SO GUARANTEE YOUR SPACE EARLY AND GET IN WITH NO ISSUES

ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT ,ALWILLIAMS WILL HEAD UP THE GS SECTION ,JOHNEE78 WILL HEAD UP 1st GEN GS, FREELANCE WILL HEAD UP THE IS SECTION , REGGIEK WILL HEAD THE SC SECTION , WIDELS WILL HEAD UP THE LS SECTION. any questions or issues the day of the event , please seek them for assistance. Myself and bluelex will pray for a better then expected turnout and a smooth day of fun and togetherness....

Sponsorship: Lexus of Pembroke Pines /Daizen Sport Tuning will provide 1 set of Gs anti sway bars to be raffled , 1 set of sc 300/400 urethene control arm bushings and 1 set of Is300 sway bars to the preregistered participents of this meet/show

UPDATE---- LEXUS OF PEMBROKE PINES OR GREAT HOST FOR THIS FINE EVENT WILL GIVE A $250 GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR PARTS OR SERVICE TO THE WINNER FOR BEST IN SHOW

Daizen Sport Tuning high performance sway bar sets are designed to significantly improve performance by upgrading the torsional stiffness of the sway bars, thereby increasing their ability to effectively resiste the forces that cause a car to "lean" during turns. This is accomplished by increasing the diameter of the sway bar over stock size (and/or the wall thickness with hollow bars) but not to the point that it affects overall ride quality. This ultimately provides a more stable attitude during spirited driving, and most importantly, a predictable response during unexpected emergency maneuvers. Dramatically improve handling with no degradation of ride quality. Direct replacement of stock sway bars complete with custom polyurethane bushings for an OE-quality installation.

Daizen Sport Tuning high performance polyurethane control arm bushings eliminate unsafe driving conditions and poor handling by allowing minimal deflection of the control arms during dynamic vehicle operation. Unwanted camber, caster and toe change become a thing of the past, with control arms operating only in their designated arc and suspension travel parameters. The potential for irregular tire wear is greatly reduced, which is usually a result of the inability to properly align the suspension to required alignment specifications

These items are courtesy of Lexus of Pembroke Pines and Daizen Sport Tuning "the Lexus premier tuning company"

We have another sponsor
Autonetperformance.com (also known as lexusfans.com) will also be raffling some goodies for IS300 and Gs models for preregistered participents. They carry some nice accessories..

Autonetperformance.com , Welcome to the one-stop source for quality performance products at great prices for owners of Lexus, Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, and Honda. Our selection includes products by BLITZ, Raybrig, Veilside, and many others. We are dedicated to ensuring the sati-
sfaction of all our customers. Please feel free to
contact us with any questions or comments concerning our website or products

As a special treat from the best site on the net for proud LEXUS owners , CLUB LEXUS .COM they will be providing some great raffle items and prizes for the show

Large Black t-shirt
Large white t-shirt
Large grey t-shirt
Large navy blue t-shirt

XL Jacket
XL Polo

mugs

SC cupholder

100 white stickers
100 black stickers
100 silver stickers
50 navy blue stickers

20 or so auto visual gift certificate
1 $100 tire rack gift certificate

Another sponsor update

Sal zaino of the zaino bros. has contributed to our meet/show by supplying some of his great products waxes and polish as prizes or raffle items.

Ranney Pak from the pakshak.com has contributed some of his products as prizes.I would like to send a thank you to ranney for his contribution to our upcoming meet/show.

RULES FOR THE RAFFLE ITEMS---
each pre-registered participent will sign off upon entering their designated parking area.. on the roster sheet , the staff member assigned to your model line will tear off a section with your screen name for you to sign and drop into a sealed cannister. once roll call (11:30) is complete , we will annouce when the raffle drawing for each model line will commence . with the amount of goodies being supplied by our gracious host and sponsors, almost everyone will have a chance to go home with something . SO AGAIN GUYS , LETS MAKE THIS A EVENT TO BE NOTED INTO THE LEXUS HISTORY BOOKS FOR THE BEST EVENT IN ALL OF FLORIDA AS THE BEST EVER, SHOW YOUR PRIDE AND DEDICATION TO THE LEXUS NAME

THIS WILL BE A GRAND EVENT TO SHOW YOUR STUFF , YOUR PRIDE AND JOY AND TO REPRESENT CLUB LEXUS AS A UPSCALE AND DEDICATED MEMBER BASE, SO PLEASE COME ON OUT AND HAVE FUN AND RESPECT EACH OTHER AND EACH OTHERS RIDES

THE ROSTER UPDATED END OF EACH DAY

AS OF TODAY 11/26 I HAVE 20 SPACES LEFT , PLEASE PRE-REGISTER TO GURANTEE SPACE AND TO WIN SOME GREAT GIVEAWAY ITEMS , THERE ARE LOTS OF GREAT ITEMS TO BE WON ..WE NEED TO HAVE A STRONG SHOWING OF SUPPORT FOR THIS EVENT ,SO REGISTER , ITS FREE

GS SECTION----

lexforlife
bluelex
alwilliams
pmatrix
martialart
johnee78
eliel
futuregs
mqm
emerald
lilnard85
cxp2001
1QWKGS4
02GS430FL
RACEREDI (2 gs430 , gs300 prodrag car)
indio
video2010
GSCARLOS
WhiteTiger
mdw131
BLKCISCO
aristott
quiksilver

IS 300 section----

freelance
unclenick
unvme
nocturnal_streetracer
Jruhi4
aZnCdn
LexIS307
foxyischik
is300sportcross (dave)
playboy
is300jedi
is300soon
Jiggafett
luke722
njboy24
JUST IS
Webmaster
mr_alex2
NiCeLeX
CZAR
Blitz_IS300
acman1
jAman
DREWZ IS
Fell Behind
thelex-IS
Valdez
2jz
HLopez
Quicksilver98TT

sc 300/400 section---

reggiek
jimmit
octane300
MyLexusSC300
bmsport
Gixer 1000
spruce
indecentSC
sc300turboed
indecentsc
srq400
Millatyme
technol
hiline400
CAG
Dimcorner
SCoupra

ls 400/430 gx/rx section----

widels
Methodical
technol
bob2200
thailegend
aristott

As a special treat , the owner Mr.Zinn himself will have proudly on display his Race Prepped IS 300

I have also invited some guys from supraforums.com in the south Florida area to come and show their stuff as well , they will have a designated parking area as well for supras only...

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE RESPONDED TO THIS POST COMMITTING TO ATTEND OR PM'D ME ,ALWILLIAMS,BLUELEX AND YOUR NAME HAS NOT BEEN ADDED TO THE ROSTER , PLEASE PM ME AGAIN ..GUYS WHEN YOU SEE A MODDED LEX DRIVING BY , STOP THEM , GIVE THEM THE INFO FOR THE MEET , THE MORE WE SHOW THE DEALER THE BETTER THE NEXT EVENT WITH MUCH MORE EVENTS AND SUPPORT.
*UPDATE* Lexus of pembroke pines will be providing the entertainment via 101.5 lite fm "bump van" We will be broadcasting live on 101.5 fm the day of the meet/show

Last edited by lexforlife; 12-15-03 at 05:05 AM.
Old 11-06-03, 06:39 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by FREELANCE; 11-12-03 at 03:01 PM.
Old 11-06-03, 07:02 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

u know i'm there but post a link of this on the other thread so members can c it there too...

edit.. forget it i posted the link there...

Last edited by bluelex; 11-06-03 at 07:04 AM.
Old 11-06-03, 08:49 AM
cxp2001
Lead Lap

I will be there. Driving from Orlando..
Old 11-06-03, 10:14 AM
UncleNick
Pole Position

I am there :-)
Old 11-06-03, 02:07 PM
alsilverbullet
Instructor

Received 60 Likes on 17 Posts
Cool Meet

I am really looking forward to this meet. It will be a good time!!!
Old 11-06-03, 03:27 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default meet registration

Reggie King
95/97 sc300
99 es300
Old 11-06-03, 05:03 PM
aZnCdn
Driver School Candidate

I'll be there, Coming down from Orlando!!!

Save me a nice spot.
Old 11-06-03, 06:12 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up This is going to be BIG

I can't wait for dec 7.Hold me a spot if you haven't already!Ed, good talking to you the other day.(Still working on that, btw)I will be looking forward to seeing all of you and all the new faces.Ok guys you have exactly a month, time to have those parts over-nited from japan, slam your cars break out the polishers and the waxes and don't forget the inside!

Last edited by johnee78; 11-06-03 at 06:14 PM.
Old 11-07-03, 06:20 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

lexforlife: on the IS300 section, nocturnal and streetracer are the same person just a long s/name.

Also how about, if ppl are interested, on Saturday for ppl coming early or already in the area, there is a Kart racing track that we could do called www.mega-racing.com that we could get a good group rate on. A few years ago IS300.net had a meet and that was one of the events that was held. It was crazy fun, I think it cost $45 per racer and you get 3 heats w/ 15 laps each w/ 5 being warm up.

Just an idea.
Old 11-07-03, 06:28 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

hey freelance sounds like a great idea , anyone else intrested in this idea ???? please chime in now
Old 11-07-03, 06:33 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

i know their must more guys in the central to south florida region who have modded lex 's who have not committed as yet to the meet , please do so now for the earlier you register the better your paking spot is within your model specific parking area,,
Old 11-07-03, 06:42 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

add another IS300 to the list

LexIS307

More to come
Old 11-08-03, 10:55 PM
bmsport
Lead Lap

Its on my calender and i'll try my very best to be sure i can make it.
Old 11-09-03, 02:50 AM
Wide LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure if this is what you were thinking, but we can all go to boomers on Saturday, it's cheaper and we can have a little get together and race each other in the go-carts

Originally posted by FREELANCE

Also how about, if ppl are interested, on Saturday for ppl coming early or already in the area, there is a Kart racing track that we could do called www.mega-racing.com that we could get a good group rate on. A few years ago IS300.net had a meet and that was one of the events that was held. It was crazy fun, I think it cost $45 per racer and you get 3 heats w/ 15 laps each w/ 5 being warm up.

Just an idea. [/B]

Quick Reply: Huge Florida Meet at Lexus of Pembroke Pines -December 7!!!!