Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Need Help from someone in Europe

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-18, 11:50 AM
crankshaft
Intermediate

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Need Help from someone in Europe

Not sure if this is the right place but here is what I need help with. BTW Have a Healthy, Happy New Year!
I'm very interested in buying this F Sport Jacket as shown in this thread.
My problem is that the Lexus Boutique in Brussels, Belgium will only sell to Lexus dealers in Europe.
I've contacted Lexus USA Collections and they said that they have no affiiliation with Lexus Boutique in Belgium and also Lexus Boutique in Canada with no results.
What I need is someone in Europe who is willing to go through the time & effort to sell me this F Sport Jacket through their local Lexus dealership.
What I need to know what the price is, the shipping cost to USA 44236 & what cost would be on their part involved.
Also if they could find out how the sizes run for example sometimes a Medium is larger than normal or vice versa. By looking at the material of the F Sport Jacket, it looks like a Medium would be running smaller than normal so I would need a LARGE.
Here is the title of the ad Casual Full Zip Outwear - Man Reference # A070M15 Black is the only color and the size looks to be a LARGE.
Here's the link: www.lexusboutique.eu/en/clothing/301-casual-full-zip-outwear--man.html#prev
Please PM me if you can help me out. I would appreciate the help. Thanks!

Last edited by crankshaft; 01-01-18 at 11:54 AM.