Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

IS200t tune

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-17, 08:19 AM
Zahabriel
Rookie

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

hehehetest photo posting
Old 12-14-17, 08:36 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Received 138 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by Sheddy

looking good bro....how does it sound?
Old 12-14-17, 10:07 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Received 409 Likes on 312 Posts

Originally Posted by Zahabriel
hehehetest photo posting
Under some serious construction!

Originally Posted by Nuke
looking good bro....how does it sound?
I'll install it this weekend, but i'm thinking of doing it after the dyno on Saturday, so this way it would be a better comparison from my previous runs.
The following users liked this post:
Zahabriel (12-14-17)
Old 12-14-17, 10:41 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Received 138 Likes on 98 Posts

Under some serious construction!

I'll install it this weekend, but i'm thinking of doing it after the dyno on Saturday, so this way it would be a better comparison from my previous runs.
very good idea plz do so
Old 12-14-17, 10:45 AM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts

Yea i'm sure it feels a lot better now ,but I don't think the much larger diameter affects the performance since the intercooler inlet remains the same size. It definitely is a huge upgrade from the stock pipe being that it improves the air flow as well as being a lot stronger to handle the higher boost pressure.
Mainly it’s to prevent the chargepipe from popping but yeah it can add some performance definitely
Old 12-14-17, 10:47 AM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

hehehetest photo posting
Oh **** I remember you talking about this, please do an aftermarket turbo build 60mm sniff sniff
Old 12-14-17, 10:48 AM
Zahabriel
Rookie

[QUOTE=Sheddy;10055295]Under some serious construction!

It’s a transformation process Sheddy !! I was with a wiring technician
on last monday and we were trying to install the Rc-F active rear wing system
and at the end of the day we noticed that surprisingly it seems to me the active rear wing system is sharing/using
the same wires with the ASC system however we will need the Rc-F and rc200t wiring diagram to know the exact
wiring system and to ensure we’re making it work!! maybe you or anybody here can point out where can I
find the both wiring diagram in Eng version coz previuoy I bought the JP version and that was
my terrible mistake because I couldnt understand JP at all haha and for your infomation to you guys
my Rc project should be completed with next march and let see the result It could be my master piece
or disaster haha but I’m feeling lucky anyway coz I’ve got u guys here keep feeding info to me and definitely Tony Stark from TTi is also behide this project everything is almost ready to turn this rc200t to a massive beast therefore this is going to be an unforgetable project its very challenging ...so eveyone pls praying for me to complete this project as what I wish it to be.

Thanks and looking forward to see the stage2+ dyno result.

sorry for my poor english.

its already late night here in Thailand and my wife is calling ...

bye bye
The following users liked this post:
Sheddy (12-14-17)
Old 12-14-17, 10:57 AM
Zahabriel
Rookie

Originally Posted by IS200TFOWL
Oh **** I remember you talking about this, please do an aftermarket turbo build 60mm sniff sniff
Tony shark will take care of the turbo upgarde and other performance parts as well also the car total
balance including reliability,stability etc btw this rc isnt eveyday car its a kind of weekend and highway car(trackday sometime) to be honest to you IS200TFOWL you ve been sharing a lot of useful info and thats leading us to a further step
lets keep moving dude.
Old 12-14-17, 01:46 PM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

Talking

Tony shark will take care of the turbo upgarde and other performance parts as well also the car total
balance including reliability,stability etc btw this rc isnt eveyday car its a kind of weekend and highway car(trackday sometime) to be honest to you IS200TFOWL you ve been sharing a lot of useful info and thats leading us to a further step
lets keep moving dude.
I know tony stark can also do a full turbo swap too. You should just check into a full turbo swap instead. I know the modified turbo will be well worth it however a twin scroll garret turbo swap would easily yield as much power as you wanna push. A really safe 350 whp can be made with a bigger turbo because the turbo wouldn’t stress as much, can’t say the same about the engine just because we have no idea what it'll do... 350whp, 450whp maybe 550??? Idk but obviously at that point everything around the turbo should be upgraded such as inj, FMIC, Throttle body and methanol. Either way it sounds like a wicked build
Old 12-14-17, 02:15 PM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

We need you pushing almost 400whp so you can easily slap around a real RCF. That would be sensational and would probably hurt feelings lol. Expecially because we didn’t have to spend 75k to get there lol. We need a really loud 200t that puts an Ak47 to shame
Old 12-14-17, 02:19 PM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

hehehetest photo posting
are you linking to the rcf intercoolers? If not I’d imagine tons of room for a nice size intercooler or two lol
Old 12-14-17, 03:21 PM
Zahabriel
Rookie

We need you pushing almost 400whp so you can easily slap around a real RCF. That would be sensational and would probably hurt feelings lol. Expecially because we didn’t have to spend 75k to get there lol. We need a really loud 200t that puts an Ak47 to shame

I will try to reach My expectation from the caculation.

Current WHP 223whp

Big Throttle Body + 10whp

Full Exhaust System +5whp

Downpipe +10 whp

Hybrid Turbo +40whp

AFE Cold Air Intake +5whp

Super Intercooler Radiator +15whp

TTi fine tune+10whp

Estimation total whp 318Whp

my Rc already had a tune wirh a local tuner once
the stock result is 193 whp and after tuned I hot 223whp
but actually I’m targeting to hit 340whp this time and GT turbo is
going to be quite a long story but I still keep it in the plan.

lol
Old 12-14-17, 04:11 PM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

I will try to reach My expectation from the caculation.

Current WHP 223whp

Big Throttle Body + 10whp

Full Exhaust System +5whp

Downpipe +10 whp

Hybrid Turbo +40whp

AFE Cold Air Intake +5whp

Super Intercooler Radiator +15whp

TTi fine tune+10whp

Estimation total whp 318Whp

lol
To be honest, a garret turbo might be almost about the same price as the modified turbo. Realistically turbos aren’t even really that expensive.
Personally I think it would be smart to just go with an aftermarket turbo especially if you don’t care about it have the stock look. I would spend the extra hundred or two to be able to bring it up as desired. 320 whp isn’t even that impressive considering other platforms can do that kind of power with only a downpipe and tune...

I love the upgrade that Tony’s working on especially for those looking to keep the stock turbo appearance however I definitely think it’ll be underpowered and more of a revenue push considering how much it cost for such small gains. I’d hit that aftermarket turbo with everything else Tony offers
Old 12-14-17, 04:16 PM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

lol
sounds like you found another tuner? Did he reflash tune it? If so then you should check in with the tuner more often for updates. Maybe he can further enhance the tune or support your turbo swap
Old 12-14-17, 04:28 PM
Zahabriel
Rookie

sounds like you found another tuner? Did he reflash tune it? If so then you should check in with the tuner more often for updates. Maybe he can further enhance the tune or support your turbo swap
I trust Tony and believe he can make my dream comes true I discussed about skip the hybrid turbo and jump to the GT but somehow tony insisted that hybrid first so I trust him ... maybe GT mod is more complicated to upgarde

Quick Reply: IS200t tune