ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc430-2nd-gen-2001-2010-63/)
-   -   FS and WTB threads go in the classifieds (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc430-2nd-gen-2001-2010/631504-fs-and-wtb-threads-go-in-the-classifieds.html)

Rustito 04-25-12 11:19 AM

FS and WTB threads go in the classifieds

Hi - Anyone have a set of Pebble Beach floor mats in black they want to sell?
Thanks

huy33 04-25-12 03:01 PM

Over my dead body. I've been hunting them down for a long time. :D

Rustito 04-25-12 06:36 PM

Have you thought about having custom made mats with the PB logo? I notice that places online custom make mats to fit most model cars and some say they do custom logos if you send a pic of what you want embroidered onto the mat? I want the black with ecru PB logo. I actually have a 2004 PB which is ecru interior (Azure blue exterior) and I have ecru PB mats but love the look of the 2008 or 2009 PB which has the same interior color and black burled wood trim like I have but have the black PB logo mats and it looks great and won't get dirty like the ecru mats (which I have covered with plastic mats). I'd much rather have the carpet feel but that is a no go with ecru mats.

Would you be interested if I find a place that would custom make these? I have the pics and close-up of the logo exactly like I want it and placement on the mat etc.

Rustito 04-25-12 07:26 PM

I have made some inquiries about having custom made mats with PB logo and there are trademark regulations that prevent these companies from using the PB logo. So back to trying to find a set that someone is willing to part with. Anyone out there wanting to or willing to sell black PB mats - I'd take 4 or just the front two and willing to pay top dollar to make it worth while. Or if you are selling a PB with black mats and willing to put new non-PB mats in I'd buy the PB mats and pay to replace with new ones. Hey, trying to be creative here!

huy33 04-25-12 10:24 PM

I have a set of white PB mats and a brown PB set too. Do you need another set of the white ones?

Rustito 04-26-12 06:06 AM

I have a spare set of new ecru (off white) PB mats. I have never seen the brown PB mats - what year PB do those go with? Are they dark brown or tan? The problem with the ecru is without plastic mats on top any dirt was driving me nuts. Then I saw the 2008-09 PB with my exact interior colors and the black mats looked really sharp plus don't have the dirt factor. But now they seem impossible to find (even the black with red PB logo although I'd rather black with ecru logo but would take either). You must already have black PB mats that came with your car, right?

05SC430PB 04-28-12 06:25 AM

I have three sets of PB Mats...

1 black PB set still in package from Lexus
1 red PB set still in package from Lexus
and the set in my PB which have had clear plastic mats on them from new.

PM "what you think would be worth my while" $$$ for my black set as I might consider selling them

Rustito 04-28-12 10:16 AM

05SC430PB - See my PM to you.

Rustito 04-29-12 06:50 AM

Still looking for PB black mats - first choice is black with ecru (off white) PB logo but would also take black with red logo. Willing to work out price that makes it worth it to you! Just want to swap out my ecru PB mats which need plastic mats over them. I'd rather the feel of carpet and black would work well with my 04 PB interior - ecru with black wood. Thanks.

AlxSTi 06-06-12 07:26 PM

How much do these mats go for? I have a new set of tan PB RX mats...

Pnuge88 06-07-12 04:04 AM

Didnt know they were rare. I had a used like new set in my sc when intraded my car in. The detail guys threw out the old carpet and they gave me pebble beach ones on delivery lol

Rustito 06-07-12 05:57 AM

I am still looking for a set of black PB floor mats for my 430 PB.

Only reason they are rare is that it seems for some years, including the yrs. the PB had black mats, they have been discontinued and only made the PB mats for the run of the PB models for that year. Most years only 400 PBs were turned out - even fewer in the later years I believe.

Anyone have a set they will part with for a good price??? PM me. Thanks!

barncat 06-07-12 06:15 AM

Now that you've explained how rare they are, good luck on the "good price"!! LOL

Rustito 06-07-12 06:38 AM

What I meant by "good price" is that I would make it well worth it for someone who would be willing to sell to me and make a nice profit for themselves!!! I am not looking for a bargin and am more than happy to make it worth it for someone - like anything that is not easy to get hold of. Some people have 2 sets that came with the car and might be willing to consider giving up a set and making a nice profit.

So anyone with black PB mats who wants to discuss selling them, please PM me and I will do what I can to make it worth it for you.

talwang 06-07-12 06:50 AM

This pb carpet set must be the rarest for the sc430. priceless.. lol

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...SC430/sor4.jpg