SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

Megan EZ Coilovers Recommended Setup

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-12, 09:34 AM
lexuz125th
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Megan EZ Coilovers Recommended Setup

Hi everyone I have listened to the forum, and purchased the Megan EZ Coilovers and ready to get them installed. I will use a post by our fellow members regarding the installation process, however if you guys can please chime in and let me know the recommended setup that will provide a firm but comfortable ride without any rubbing or sound issues. Lowering the car is not my priority, i just want it to feel in control when driving. Finally what would be the price range for installing them on the car? i was thinking of removing the trunk interior myself so the price can be lowered. Thank you guys in advance
Old 04-15-12, 12:53 PM
WIL44
Instructor

Received 86 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by lexuz125th
Hi everyone I have listened to the forum, and purchased the Megan EZ Coilovers and ready to get them installed. I will use a post by our fellow members regarding the installation process, however if you guys can please chime in and let me know the recommended setup that will provide a firm but comfortable ride without any rubbing or sound issues. Lowering the car is not my priority, i just want it to feel in control when driving. Finally what would be the price range for installing them on the car? i was thinking of removing the trunk interior myself so the price can be lowered. Thank you guys in advance
Hi lexuz

If you can remove the trunk liner yourself then you can install the Megans yourself.
Find my post 'Megan install in pictures' and that will give you most you need to know, it's easy. Just a decent socket set, a jack and a few spanners required.
Poqman posted how to remove the trunk liner and I followed that.

As regards settings, it up to you. You have 16 setting from hard to soft and the they are so easy to adjust just try until you get it how you want it. You must get a re-alignment done afterwards and if you don't won't to lower it much there is enough camber adjustment on the rear to get it in spec.

Best regards
Steve