SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

Lexus drivers app no longer works

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-21, 11:55 AM
mrblister
Pole Position

Received 64 Likes on 56 Posts
Default Lexus drivers app no longer works

I have a 2005 pebble beach sc430. Been on lexus drivers app since I bought car new. Now when i go to load the app i put in my credentials user name password.Nothing happens takes me right back to sign in. I cant see my service history or any other function since i cant log on. I called lexus and asked them to look into it. I was called back that there are other lexus drivers with same issue they claim they are working on a fix. The real issue is i write a lot of notes in my service history which you are allowed to. These extra notes are not available to be seen other then me. If i reload the app with my VIN i will get my service history back but will not get any of my notes i add myself back . I do no want to lose these notes i have kept on 3 lexus cars so i am hoping they can fix this issue if not i will be very pissed off. Anyone else having same issues ?
Old 03-04-21, 01:43 PM
iolmaster
Racer

Received 180 Likes on 153 Posts

Originally Posted by mrblister
I have a 2005 pebble beach sc430. Been on lexus drivers app since I bought car new. Now when i go to load the app i put in my credentials user name password.Nothing happens takes me right back to sign in. I cant see my service history or any other function since i cant log on. I called lexus and asked them to look into it. I was called back that there are other lexus drivers with same issue they claim they are working on a fix. The real issue is i write a lot of notes in my service history which you are allowed to. These extra notes are not available to be seen other then me. If i reload the app with my VIN i will get my service history back but will not get any of my notes i add myself back . I do no want to lose these notes i have kept on 3 lexus cars so i am hoping they can fix this issue if not i will be very pissed off. Anyone else having same issues ?
Here is a discussion I started on January 20th about the same issue. They know there is a problem but it certainly does not look like they are in a hurry to fix it. What I did is log in through on of the social media sites they offer at sign in. I used Google and went in through my gmail account. This gave me access to my vehicles but only had the info that had been entered by either Lexus or Toyota. My years of info that I had entered on the SC was gone. I decided to take the time and re enter my info and to this day it has remained. They admitted to me that they know of the problem and are supposedly working on it. I don't think it is a priority for them.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc4...site-down.html
Old 03-04-21, 06:11 PM
GmanSC
Pole Position

Received 542 Likes on 412 Posts

Do like me, I use Excel sheet for my SC maintenance record. First, I copied the car history prior to my purchase from Lexus site, there after I just maintain it current on my computer. I also keep the hard print out copy in the record folder, along with all the receipts and warranties. That way, if my computer crashed, I still can recreate the full records.
Old 03-06-21, 01:59 AM
Bgw70
Lexus Test Driver

Received 853 Likes on 686 Posts

Originally Posted by GmanSC
Do like me, I use Excel sheet for my SC maintenance record. First, I copied the car history prior to my purchase from Lexus site, there after I just maintain it current on my computer. I also keep the hard print out copy in the record folder, along with all the receipts and warranties. That way, if my computer crashed, I still can recreate the full records.
I do the exact same thing...I keep a copy of the excel sheet in the driver door and all receipts in a file cabinet.
Old 03-06-21, 06:04 AM
sixonemale
Intermediate

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

With every car I've owned, I've always kept a small spiral notebook in the glove box where I record the date, mileage, and exactly what maintenance was done. As for maintenance and repair receipts, I scan and store them on the computer.
Old 03-06-21, 10:04 AM
gleeson
Pit Crew

Received 51 Likes on 28 Posts
Default guess i'm not the only one...

i do all the above too! paper receipts back up scanned copies and an excel spreadsheet summarizes all. as a former auditor, show me the receipts!

like GmanSC, i printed out my car's online history as part of my research before buying. after purchase, i went to the dealer and had them print a hard copy for me. it was 63 pages long and much more detailed than what was online. it included part nos. and services provided under warranty or dealer goodwill that didn't necessarily show up online. it took a long time to enter all the data onto the excel spreadsheet (2002 with close to 270k miles) but now that it's in, it's easy to add new parts/services. my spreadsheet includes part nos., description, date, and mileage.

i was considering adding my independent services to lexus drivers website but after reading this thread, i don't think i'll bother. i'll just keep up with my own spreadsheet which has the added benefit of being sortable.
Old 03-07-21, 01:40 PM
iolmaster
Racer

Received 180 Likes on 153 Posts

FYI The site now says it is down for maintenance.
Old 04-02-21, 06:59 PM
DJWLDW
Pole Position

Received 419 Likes on 311 Posts

Here is a update of what is happening on the Lexus Drivers web site from over on the LS forum. It has moved over to the Lexus App. The New info is in post #11 and #17

Lexus Drivers - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Dennis

Last edited by DJWLDW; 04-03-21 at 08:03 AM.