the agent used my car!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-06, 07:05 AM
SOFIA
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation the agent used my car!

Hi guys
I don’t know how to start this! But this is real and not dream!

I took my car to do full service to the agent and they said it need 1 week because I have few scratches anyways I said ok, 3 days later my friend called me and she was like what r u doing in Hamad Town? Its 10:30pm! I said! ME! No ways I'm home girl and my car in service! She said well don’t lie ur car in front of me right this moment! I said! Well ok! To prove u wrong tell me what's the car plate number? She said it! And guess what! IT WAS MY CAR! God! What the hell my car in service! How come! Anyways I called the police and report about my car and told them that the car should be in the agent and one of my friends saw it outside! They said they will start looking for the car! Anyways early morning I went to the agent and asked about the car and told them the whole story! They said it can't be and this is not true and the car in the golden care center! So I asked to see it my self! They took me there and ya the car was there BUT! With a lot of scratches on the body and the rims and big band in the roof! And cut near the stereo! So I was like what the HELL! What happened! They said, u brought the car with those damages! I said HELL NO! I'm SURE! Anyways I told them that I'm sure that the car was out after what I saw! They said we have high security system that no car goes out or in even in the test drive without writing the car plate number and the time and who's driving it! I said ok! I wanna see that paper just to make sure! So we went to the security and they told him to get us the paper so he did! And guess what the car didn’t go out since I brought it! Not even for test drive! So they said we told u no one use ur car and the car didn’t go out in the first place! So I start thinking and I remember that when I first brought the car they write the car mileage so I told them I need to see the papers so they brought it and here’s the BAD PART! The car mileage increases by 288 kilo! What the HELL! And the car not in the list out! So everyone there was lying! Anyways they promise they gonna do something about it so I left the agent and start looking for the owner number and it was hard to get his mobile! But I found it and I called him and told him the whole problem and he was like don’t worry I will see what I can do! 2H later his security called and he was like we fired the guy and we r sorry and now we gonna fix ur car and u can take it soon! WHAT! U will fix it and I will take it! What the hell the guy used my car for 2 days and all I get is my car be fixed! That’s all! I don’t know how this guy drive the car and where did he go with it! He might did bad stuff or change things in the car and all I get my car be fixed! He said ya! I said u r a Lexus agent and this is the way u treat ur customers! He said I cant do more and if u want u can get this to court and believe me we gonna go out of this like piece of cake! And u gonna pay us! So I was shocked! What the hell! What gonna happen if LEXUS know about this! They will accept it! And guess what! They fixed few things! And they don’t want to fix the rims or change them or even fix the cut next to the stereo! And I have to accept it! Coz the LEXUS agent in BAHRAIN FROM BIG FAMILY!

What do u think guys! My car still there it been 17days now! What can I do!

heres what i have
https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh...0&ppuser=29785

Last edited by SOFIA; 02-04-06 at 08:43 AM.
Old 02-03-06, 07:18 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Sofia, can you explain what "the agent" is? Is this the local Lexus dealer to you?

Also - is this about a GS or SC430?
Old 02-03-06, 07:24 AM
carenthus
Driver

I could be wrong, but this sounds like a car insurance scam. I think the agent is trying to create more damage to your car to get more money from the insurance company. Shady business tactics. Bad, bad, bad. They need a slap in the behind.
Old 02-03-06, 07:26 AM
SOFIA
Pole Position

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Sofia, can you explain what "the agent" is? Is this the local Lexus dealer to you?

Also - is this about a GS or SC430?

its the LEXUS DEALER in BAHRAIN and its about the SC430! its 2003 model!
Old 02-03-06, 07:27 AM
SOFIA
Pole Position

Originally Posted by carenthus
I could be wrong, but this sounds like a car insurance scam. I think the agent is trying to create more damage to your car to get more money from the insurance company. Shady business tactics. Bad, bad, bad. They need a slap in the behind.

and if this is right! the LEXUS ok with it?! i mean the real owner of the LEXUS will agree!
Old 02-03-06, 08:20 AM
NimaP
Driver School Candidate

you can call corporate lexus and file a complaint. label the car as a lemon and tell them to give you a new one.
Old 02-03-06, 08:27 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Originally Posted by NimaP
you can call corporate lexus and file a complaint. label the car as a lemon and tell them to give you a new one.
The Lemon law works nothing that way... it's for when you can't get a problem fixed, not when something gets damaged.

Also... Bahrain might not even have a lemon law

Sofia, definitely escalate first to the GM (general manager), then to Lexus Corporate.
Old 02-03-06, 08:37 AM
SOFIA
Pole Position

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
The Lemon law works nothing that way... it's for when you can't get a problem fixed, not when something gets damaged.

Also... Bahrain might not even have a lemon law

Sofia, definitely escalate first to the GM (general manager), then to Lexus Corporate.

i did talk to ((kano)) the GM and the dealer in Bahrain and they said that i can do what ever i want and take them to court and they said they can get there self! coz as i said they r from big and rich family!

so guys no one can get me LEXUS email or adress or number coz i cant just get the car! this is not fair!
Old 02-03-06, 08:39 AM
SOFIA
Pole Position

u r right, i should get new car! i mean why they said lexus coustomer is diffirent if they do nothing! i mean what the hell we should be diffirent

i dont know how this guy drive my car! i dont use the car much and i'm kind of people who take care of there cars!
Old 02-03-06, 09:10 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

omg this is bad, sorry to hear that sofia.... definitely talk to owner and gm of that dealership, and inform lexus corp in your area as well. completely escalate the issue until you get something reasonable in return. this is completely unacceptable and i would go as far as sueing them if they don't do it right. firing that guy who basically STOLE your car was the least they need to do, if not giving you a new car at a far value.

again sorry to hear that sofia
Old 02-03-06, 09:29 AM
NimaP
Driver School Candidate

http://lexus.com/home/contact_lexus.html

you can try calling lexus of america, but it might be better to try the corporate office in your country, or a near by country of origin.
Old 02-03-06, 09:42 AM
engin_ear
Everything in Moderation

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

sounds to me like you need to escalate this to the level that has the power to take their Lexus dealership away, that way they have enough leverage, since you are in a small country. Maybe it needs Lexus of Japan to twist their arms a little bit. Then they'll do what you want. There's no way that anyone that has influence over them would want them taking your car out for joyrides.
Old 02-03-06, 09:51 AM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

^ I agree with him. It seems that the dealership you bought your car from is just in it because they're bored of life so they use their family money to buy a dealership to have fun with. They take nothing seriously so you need to blow this up to a corporate issue.

Either that or you can file a lawsuit against the man who took your car for the 2 day joyride. Wouldn't it be considered as stealing? It's nobodies car except for yours so you can get some sort of compensation from him stealing and damaging your car. If he can't pay for it, then they will take a lein on his house (or at least that is how it works here in USA.)
Old 02-03-06, 10:35 AM
SOFIA
Pole Position

Originally Posted by rominl
omg this is bad, sorry to hear that sofia.... definitely talk to owner and gm of that dealership, and inform lexus corp in your area as well. completely escalate the issue until you get something reasonable in return. this is completely unacceptable and i would go as far as sueing them if they don't do it right. firing that guy who basically STOLE your car was the least they need to do, if not giving you a new car at a far value.

again sorry to hear that sofia
i talked to the owner and this is what he said! that i can do whatever i want and he dosent care and he know how to get him self out of it!

i do feel bad u know! but what to do! i email LEXUS and hope they do something about it
Old 02-03-06, 10:36 AM
SOFIA
Pole Position

http://lexus.com/home/contact_lexus.html

you can try calling lexus of america, but it might be better to try the corporate office in your country, or a near by country of origin.

i will try to call them after few hours and hope they can help or do something! thanks bro

i wish i can get lexus email in japan or phone! or even fax

Quick Reply: the agent used my car!