ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   SC400 / 300 Classifieds (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc400-300-classifieds-36/)
-   -   Giffin Steering wheel to swap with Lexus steering wheel... (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc400-300-classifieds/99065-giffin-steering-wheel-to-swap-with-lexus-steering-wheel.html)

SoarerTT 10-16-03 11:33 AM

Giffin Steering wheel to swap with Lexus steering wheel...

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys,

Does anyone here want to swap with me the front cover of their steering wheel with the "L" (Lexus) sign with my Soarer's Griffin sign. I drive a Soarer 2.5TT so i would prefer one that fits my size as well.

I guess it's hard to explain so i highlighted the part which i would like to swap according to the pic shown below. It's juz the cover i need... but i dun mind the whole steering wheel.

Thanks....

SoarerTT 10-16-03 11:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
i will throw in the front giffin badge for the front of the car as well as part of the swap. ;)

dirtylude 10-16-03 02:29 PM

damnit, if i only had a sc300 right now. why do you want the lexus wheel? you gonna do a soarer-->sc300 conversion?

MrJohnTan 10-16-03 02:33 PM

is it just me? or does is the actual air bag cover darker than the rest of the interior? Is the color tan?

djsoarer 10-16-03 03:33 PM

sterring wheel

do you have an airbag if you do i will definatley swap you for mine its off a 93 sc400 so i guess post a reply or just private message me. thanks

djsoarer 10-16-03 03:35 PM

emblem

i will also throw in my lexus emblem in gold. thanks

MrJohnTan 10-16-03 03:39 PM

Originally posted by MrJohnTan
is it just me? or does is the actual air bag cover darker than the rest of the interior? Is the color tan?
i have a lexus steering wheel w/ tan interior and i am considering a trade. i would like an answer though please. thank you.

djsoarer 10-16-03 03:50 PM

hey jon , yeah that one is tan i think its just the lighting that makes it look darker than the rest . but his doesnt come with an airbag because i just looked at the soarer steering wheel cover i have and it looks exactly the same thats why i never installed mine because it isnt for the airbag equipped sc's :( later

MrJohnTan 10-16-03 04:00 PM

Originally posted by djsoarer
hey jon , yeah that one is tan i think its just the lighting that makes it look darker than the rest . but his doesnt come with an airbag because i just looked at the soarer steering wheel cover i have and it looks exactly the same thats why i never installed mine because it isnt for the airbag equipped sc's :( later
DJ, for some reason I thought you were the owner of this thread?? my bad. anyways, thanks for the info :thumbup:

SoarerTT 10-16-03 08:40 PM

Dirtylude: I am not a fan of the Giffin badge and that's why i wanted a swap.

John: Both the colours are the same, it's just the lighting that's making it of a different tone. And yes, the
colour is TAN.

djsoarer: Sorry mate, my soarer does does not have an airbag. tat's why i am only asking for a swap with the front cover of the steering wheel. I guess u could just pull the cover out easily rite?

So.. anyone still interested??