Been away for a long time. Come pick up all my SC parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-18, 07:23 PM
CCC-TT
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Been away for a long time. Come pick up all my SC parts

Hey guys,

I’m not really a part of these forums anymore and it’s been probably ten years since I’ve messed around with SC stuff but I still have part of a garage dedicated to all my old 1jz swap and SC parts. This forum was basically my diving board into cars and projects and I’d like to pay it back to you guys so I think I have a pretty cool offer for somebody out there.

I have a bunch of old parts from the 5 SCs I’ve owned and multiple projects sitting in my Dads garage that haven’t moved in at least ten years. I think the best move is for me to give them to you guys. This parts list includes w58 clutch pedal, w58 clutch, stock shifter boot console thing, flywheel, Sc suspension, Soarer digital gauge cluster, stock gauge clusters, multiple sets of tailllights, speed cut controllers, boost cut controller, intercoolers, fuel injectors, brakes, airbags, cup holder and a whole bunch of other stuff that I’m waiting on my dad to send me pics of. Regardless, there’s a ton of SC stuff that I’ve collected over the years that should go to a home where it’ll be used.

The good old news for you guys is that I’ll be home this weekend, and this weekend ONLY. So I’m offering everything I have to the first person that sends me their cell # in a PM. I will require $150 from the buyer to keep away some of the riff raff and provide some honesty but I’m sure there’s $1-2k worth of parts to the lucky winner.

For fairness, I will respond to each PM in the order that it arrives. I will ONLY TEXT each number so be sure the number you provide can receive texts. I will give each number one hour to respond and then I will move on to the next number in the PMs.

Keep a a look out for pics on this thread as I’m waiting now for them to be sent but be prepared to pick up these parts THIS WEEKEND in Clearwater FL. I will NOT SHIP. These parts need to be picked up in ONE TRIP. Bring a truck or a van.

So so let the game begin, good luck guys.
Old 10-15-18, 09:39 AM
CoOl21
Driver

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

well that sucks... I'm sure someone here would take them off your hands in a heartbeat, good luck~
Old 10-15-18, 11:25 AM
- V -
Instructor

Received 161 Likes on 121 Posts

does....does it have to be an all or nothing deal? i could use the brakes since mine are in pretty bad shape, and maybe the suspension too and maybe some other parts but i wouldnt want to take parts that i dont need when im sure there are others here that could use it.
Sidenote, i can see that youre in clearwater, im in tampa so were pretty close.
Old 10-15-18, 11:28 AM
RudysSC
Pole Position

Received 1,197 Likes on 830 Posts

Wish I was local!
Old 10-15-18, 04:31 PM
BlackIRON
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If this is still an option i have a cousin close by that can pickup some parts, im down in miami but i have two flatbeds i can fill with stuff from port richey. Leaving a PM as well.