ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   SC400 / 300 Classifieds (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc400-300-classifieds-36/)
-   -   FL Turbonetics Turbo Kit (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc400-300-classifieds/439306-turbonetics-turbo-kit.html)

Wicked SC 07-08-09 07:16 AM

Turbonetics Turbo Kit

Hello CL, I'm selling my turbonetics kit which would be my lost and your gain. I purchased this kit for $4,200 and I'm willing to part with it for $2,500 obo. It's a complete bolt on kit that requires no tuning. The only thing missing is the intercooler piping. For inquiries, call 305-218-0874 or PM me. Thanks.

DESCRIPTION
Turbonetics Turbo Systems are for you, whether you have a four cylinder sport compact or a V-8 muscle car, Turbonetics Turbo Systems include everything you need from fuel and ignition to piping and fittings for complete bolt-on turbo performance. Turbonetics offers complete turbo systems - from air entry to exhausting to the catalyst. The Turbonetics turbo system is a true O.E. bolt-on that does not require hacking in order to install. Pieces mount to existing factory positions and maintain all optional equipment including air conditioning. With these kits you no longer have to worry about 4 - 6 weeks of downtime to get a kit fabricated because our kits can be installed within 8 - 12 hours. In addition, you don't have to worry about inexperienced tuners experimenting with your car, because our fuel and ignition management systems come pre-programmed to maintain a consistent air/fuel ratio and timing control under all conditions. Unlike others, Turbonetics can back this up with the MoTeC or Horiba real-time five gas air/fuel meter and in-house dyno testing.

Turbo kit contain the following:
Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbocharger (T3/T4 Hybrid or Custom T04E)
Spearco Intercooler System
Exhaust Manifold - high carbon cast-steel with ceramic coating
Fuel / Timing Controller (electronic fuel / timing management system)
Fuel Injectors
Evolution Wastegate Assembly
Raptor By Pass / Blow Off Valve Assembly
Mandrel-bent ceramic coated Downpipe with closed-loop wastegate discharge
Intake System with Air Filter

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/f...C/DSC00086.jpg

Mr. Klean 07-08-09 02:00 PM

You got any more pics? :D

j/k man...

humble u2 07-10-09 03:30 AM

dont see injectors in the pic.were in miami are you located.

Wicked SC 07-10-09 06:50 AM

I have the injectors if you'd like to see in person. I'm in Pembroke Pines area.

humble u2 07-10-09 09:11 AM

wicked sc who does the install in the lauderdale area.whats the cost of install. were can we locate intercooler pipes.trying to generate the capital to pick up off you. can maybe swing 2k let me know.

Wicked SC 07-11-09 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by humble u2 (Post 4667436)
wicked sc who does the install in the lauderdale area.whats the cost of install. were can we locate intercooler pipes.trying to generate the capital to pick up off you. can maybe swing 2k let me know.

PM sent with contact information!

Wicked SC 07-15-09 08:07 AM

Still available!!!

Wicked SC 07-21-09 06:39 AM

To the top...

Wicked SC 07-26-09 07:01 AM

Still available....

Wicked SC 07-29-09 09:36 PM

To the top....

Wicked SC 08-02-09 09:56 AM

To the top...

YeA 2jZ 08-02-09 10:59 AM

do you finance LoL

Wicked SC 08-02-09 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ (Post 4730430)
do you finance LoL

I'm sure we can work something out!! :cool:

brazil954 08-02-09 01:46 PM

Hey jerome I remember you telling me about this at the meet. Im interested but ive been selling stuff on craigslist to save up money. so I dont have the money now. But yeah, i mean if someone is able to buy it now obviously sell it lol. Im just stating my interest

Wicked SC 08-05-09 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by brazil954 (Post 4730788)
Hey jerome I remember you telling me about this at the meet. Im interested but ive been selling stuff on craigslist to save up money. so I dont have the money now. But yeah, i mean if someone is able to buy it now obviously sell it lol. Im just stating my interest

No problem...Let me know!