GT42 Turbo kit for NA SC300/Supra!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-08, 10:12 AM
twizzler
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking GT42 Turbo kit for NA SC300/Supra!

Yes, here it is again. The huge custom GT42 setup for 2jzge SC300 or Supra. I bought this kit a couple months ago from Joel(PA) here on the forums and it has just been sitting in my room collecting dust, I never got around to installing it. I have decided to sell my SC and just really don't have any time to get around to putting this on, and I really want to buy a SUV, lol. So I am parting out all of the stuff I have lying around. Here is the original fs thread:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=318503
The kit is extremely nice and will make for an awesome high power setup.
Kit includes:
T6 Turbo exhaust manifold
GT42 Turbo with only 10 miles from original seller, I never installed any of it
Silver Tial 44 mm wastegate and dumptube
SS downpipe
V-Band HOT side intercooler piping
I am asking the same price I bought it for which is an absolute steal! $1300 PLUS SHIPPING BUT, I am also including the V-Band Hot side intercooler piping which I paid extra for that wasnt originally included in the for sale thread, which will help a ton in the install.

I may be considered a newb on this thread still, but I do have some vouches! My username on honda-tech, srtforums, and supraforums is twizzle where I have vouches and my username on ebay is djtwizzle. I accept paypal and am paypal verified. If you have any questions you can pm me on here, or if you would like to call me feel free at 864-906-4125. I can have this shipped out the day payment clears or you can pick it up in South Carolina.
Thanks
Todd V

Here are some pics on Joel(PA) car:

Old 03-10-08, 11:03 AM
CantSeeMe
Lead Lap

If I dont ask this, you know someone else will......But are you also selling the intake manifold ?
Old 03-10-08, 11:14 AM
twizzler
Rookie

I do have the intake manifold in the bottom 2 pics, but not the one on the car. I can throw that one in for an extra $200 with throttle body, and it connects to the stock bottom of the intake manifold.
Old 03-10-08, 11:26 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,125 Likes on 1,296 Posts

I'm sorry you have 3 posts and 0 itrader points on Supraforums
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=481015

I also don't have warm fuzzies that on SF you refer to CL for vouches when you don't have any here.

Originally Posted by twizzle
I may be considered a newb on this thread still, but I do have some vouches! My username on honda-tech and srtforums is twizzle, on clublexus it is twizzler where I have vouches and my username on ebay is djtwizzle. I accept paypal and am paypal verified. If you have any questions you can pm me on here, or if you would like to call me feel free at 864-906-4125. I can have this shipped out the day payment clears or you can pick it up in South Carolina.
You have no feedback on ebay since 2006
http://myworld.ebay.com/djtwizzle/

Sorry Todd, but I'm closing this sale because of the risk to our members, Please do not repost it, good luck selling it elsewhere.