HKS Hiper D Coilovers & Eibach Springs for SC300/400

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-06, 07:35 PM
bmsport
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HKS Hiper D Coilovers & Eibach Springs for SC300/400

Supra MKIV HKS Hiper D FRONT Coilovers w/ Pillow Ball Mounts, decent condition, $330 shipped(cont USA).

Supra MKIV Eibach Pro Kit Springs Front + Rear w/ rear oem MKIV rear struts (front springs are loose), $170 shipped(cont USA) (without struts).

Or buy them all together for $470 shipped (cont USA), my current set up. Will be available in 1.5 weeks when my new setup arrives. Local pickup is available and of course preferred.

FYI, the HKS Coilovers make the car handle absolutly amazing, infinitly better than the eibachs up front. I use the car for track day events and daily driving and i am quite happy with both. This is a great setup for someone not looking to spent $2200 for a new set of HKS coilovers, like i was.

The HKS Hiper Damper Suspension focuses on providing custom tailored handling while maintaining a comfortable ride. The Hiper Damper offers both ride height and shock dampening adjustments. Ride height is easily adjusted by a threaded 60mm spring retainer and lock nut that rotates around the shocks cylinder body. Shock dampening is adjustable from firm to hard at 10 different increments. This adjustment affects both shock compression and rebound stiffness.

mhampton@brevardmotorsports.org

Last edited by bmsport; 01-08-06 at 07:42 PM.
Old 01-08-06, 09:17 PM
CyberSC4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

intrested in springs...you have PM
Old 01-12-06, 01:02 PM
SPORTcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

I'm considering the HKS Hiper-D fronts but I need to find soemthing for the rear.
You got any pics of them?
What do you mean by 'decent' condition? How many miles? How many track outings?

Thanks much,
~Alan
Old 01-12-06, 01:50 PM
High PSI
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You have any pics of your car just sitting stationary? I'm interested in the entire setup.
Old 01-13-06, 05:05 AM
bmsport
Lead Lap

I bought the coilovers used about 6 months ago. I am not 100% sure how many miles are on them. I personally have 1 track event and about 7000 miles on them (car not my daily). They have no dampening problems, feel extremely tight, do not leak and visually look good (got some road grease on them of course), but can ber cleaned up nicely. I have recieved my new suspension and will be installing them within the next week and a half. Here are some pics of the car, the upper two rows are with the coilovers installed, the rest are just the eibachs..

http://www.grip-industries.com/album/soarer/