GAUGING INTEREST: Urethane Spindle Grill Bumper for SC - Page 6 - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

Go Back  ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion > Lexus Model Forums > SC Models > SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)
GAUGING INTEREST:  Urethane Spindle Grill Bumper for SC > GAUGING INTEREST: Urethane Spindle Grill Bumper for SC
Notices
SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

GAUGING INTEREST: Urethane Spindle Grill Bumper for SC

Old 12-27-17, 04:15 AM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Everyone wants but most cant afford . Thats why it will never happwn oh yea and i died when i read "most famous front end conversion " lmao
Old 12-27-17, 06:39 AM
97-SC300
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Crypto79 View Post
How old do the cars have to be for the buyers start focusing on originality and OEM quality instead stuff like this.
Yeah I don't get this at all.... Doesn't flow with the lines of the SC even one bit.

I was kinda feeling it from a few angles the pics were taken at, but overall it just doesn't belong on an SC.
The Following User Says Thank You to 97-SC300 For This Useful Post:
Michael3UZ (12-29-17)
Old 12-28-17, 08:41 AM
LexIS007
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 97-SC300 View Post
Yeah I don't get this at all.... Doesn't flow with the lines of the SC even one bit.

I was kinda feeling it from a few angles the pics were taken at, but overall it just doesn't belong on an SC.
I agree, the spindle grill fits well on the new Lexus cars because they incorporate more "flare" throughout the rest of the car. The SC has real subtle lines and putting an aggressive spindle front bumper just doesn't flow well.
Old 12-29-17, 11:46 PM
Michael3UZ
Rookie

I've never understood drastic changes to the look of a car, I guess it's up to the individual if you want to modify in such a way, but if you're trying to make one car look like another car, just go buy the car you're trying to emulate.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: