SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

The Story of the Purple Bullet w Complete Pic's (the quarter of a million miler)

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-14, 08:37 PM
Boxxx
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Purple is my favourite colour, makes me want to find one in black only to turn around and paint it a midnight purple. You're lucky we're on opposite sides of the country, I'd start throwing money at you.
Old 05-21-14, 01:01 AM
Barbary
Instructor

Received 481 Likes on 291 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by Ramblerman
I have relatives in NorCal. When I get the SC done & some vacation time I want to do the cross country thing with her & run the coastal highway from San Diego to the last town on the Oregon border like I did in the 70's. MY girlfriend has people in LA. Probably won't drive quite as fast this time. Never got to see the boys LIVE, one of the concerts I missed.
The Pacific Coast Hiway (PCH) By that lighthouse (above pic) "Pigeon Point Lighthouse" is my favorite spot I Ca. That's saying a lot! Welcome if you see the Purple Bullet pull it over.
Barbary
Old 05-21-14, 01:07 AM
Barbary
Instructor

Wink

Originally Posted by Studiogeek
You can still catch Warren Haynes! That's a sick show!
Hey Geek;You mean the werewolf Warren Zevon?
Barbary
Old 05-21-14, 01:11 AM
Barbary
Instructor

Wink

Originally Posted by Boxxx
Purple is my favourite colour, makes me want to find one in black only to turn around and paint it a midnight purple. You're lucky we're on opposite sides of the country, I'd start throwing money at you.
I hear ya, Sorry Boxx its Priceless It even runs the way it looks
Old 05-21-14, 04:03 AM
Boxxx
Rookie

I'll just have to find my own then. Maybe can get a purple SC club going.
Old 05-21-14, 07:38 AM
Studiogeek
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Barbary
Hey Geek;You mean the werewolf Warren Zevon?
Barbary
No, Haynes! Sick Allman Brothers guitarist/vocalist. His solo project is called Gov't Mule
Temporary Saint, that's a good start)

I mixed two shows for them in PA. years ago. They blew me away! It was hard to concentrate on my job!

Dare I say, I like them even more than the Allman Brothers. Sometimes their sound projects a bit less country rock and a bit more soul and Blues/rock groove and grit. That said, I always will dig the Allman Bros. Legendary stuff there.

HAYNES BIO

Last edited by Studiogeek; 05-21-14 at 08:10 AM.
Old 05-21-14, 11:53 PM
Barbary
Instructor

Wink

I'll just have to find my own then. Maybe can get a purple SC club going.
Good Luck Boxx Your flowing locks Would probably look good in 1
Old 05-22-14, 01:48 AM
Boxxx
Rookie

How did you know I have long hair?
Old 05-22-14, 06:12 PM
Barbary
Instructor

Cool

How did you know I have long hair?
OK ur avatar would look good in a midnight purple SC w his flowing locks!
Attached Thumbnails The Story of the Purple Bullet w Complete Pic's (the quarter of a million miler)-picture-041.jpg  

Last edited by Barbary; 05-22-14 at 06:17 PM. Reason: photo
Old 05-22-14, 10:40 PM
Boxxx
Rookie

So you have something against my long hair now? I never roll my windows down, wind and three feet of hair don't get along for some reason.

Nice picture by the way. I feel compelled to throw in gold accents for some reason. Something about purple and gold that go together. Must be years of royalty monopolizing the two, yes that's it.
Old 05-23-14, 12:55 AM
Barbary
Instructor

Originally Posted by Studiogeek
No, Haynes! Sick Allman Brothers guitarist/vocalist. His solo project is called Gov't Mule
temporary saint Temporary Saint, that's a good start)

I mixed two shows for them in PA. years ago. They blew me away! It was hard to concentrate on my job!

Dare I say, I like them even more than the Allman Brothers. Sometimes their sound projects a bit less country rock and a bit more soul and Blues/rock groove and grit. That said, I always will dig the Allman Bros. Legendary stuff there.

HAYNES BIO
Hey Geek; you must be Big time putin on shows<>/\ (()) A man of multiple talent
I was thinkin # No one who has seen the Purple Bullet In person has ever said I should change my seats ""<^>They just ask me how much I want for it. (*+*) Colors are not really static, especially outdoors & moving. I think most of the time there is a pretty good blend going.

I think you might think different if you saw it up close or you might not. Maybe they give me credit for at least trying`~`
So I'm not really a big country guy (jazz+rock)I did really like the Marshall Tucker Band The Good die young
Old 05-23-14, 01:02 AM
Barbary
Instructor

So you have something against my long hair now? I never roll my windows down, wind and three feet of hair don't get along for some reason.

Nice picture by the way. I feel compelled to throw in gold accents for some reason. Something about purple and gold that go together. Must be years of royalty monopolizing the two, yes that's it.
What else r u compelled 2 do?
Old 05-23-14, 01:33 AM
Boxxx
Rookie

I'm compelled to do lots of things, but usually I can tell the other voices to back off. Sometimes they get the better of me though and they win. That's another story for another day though.

Anyhow in regards to the car I say it needs dropped about an 1" to 1.5" and then you'll be good to go.
Old 05-23-14, 08:26 PM
Ramblerman
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey BOXX, are your voices telling you PLUM CRAZY? Those 70's Mopar colors could drive your eyes crazy while spraying them on. Barbary, I've been to that Light house. I will be back.
Old 05-23-14, 09:14 PM
Barbary
Instructor

Originally Posted by Ramblerman
Hey BOXX, are your voices telling you PLUM CRAZY? Those 70's Mopar colors could drive your eyes crazy while spraying them on. Barbary, I've been to that Light house. I will be back.
Wow<>Cool Pescadaro Here I Come!
Hey this is fun! ! !

Quick Reply: The Story of the Purple Bullet w Complete Pic's (the quarter of a million miler)