SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Was I the only SC at the Paul Walker memorial/crash site?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-13, 08:17 PM
CrispyST3
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Was I the only SC at the Paul Walker memorial/crash site?

Anyone else on here go? I swear i feel like i was THE ONLY SC that went. I felt like a lone ranger surrounded by Evo's, Subies, and honda civics. Oh and Z's and G's.

Me and my cousin were the only ones we saw of our respective models. I felt like i was the only SC and he was the only Solara for sure.
Old 12-08-13, 11:41 PM
Supruxes
Driver

That's how i feel like at any local car meets also, lone wolfing it.
Old 12-09-13, 01:20 AM
scENFORCER
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The local meet here had a huuuge turnout. From the news clip you could see a few SC's that were there. Stupid me thought it was on Sunday though instead of Saturday and didnt go..
Old 12-09-13, 06:48 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 409 Likes on 337 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by Supruxes
That's how i feel like at any local car meets also, lone wolfing it.
That's how it is for me too.

I don't think we had anything going on in my city.
Old 12-09-13, 08:57 AM
mecheng10
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Vrank
removed
paul walker was an amazing person and a humanitarian too! get your facts right.
he started his own charity called reach out worldwide which helps disaster ridden cities throughout the world.
he was an avid race car driver. So many people got into the car scene because of paul walker and F&F franchise. I remember being in 6th grade and seeing that in theaters, and how much it mad me want to build my won super fast wicked car that could beat Ferraris. Who else would have shown something like that? It gave us hope that you can make a slow car fast! Call the movies ****ty, but they had a large impact on the my generation.
So how could you say find a better role model?
Nelson Mandela was also a great person.
Tis be a sad world when they lose amazing people like paul walker and Nelson Mandela

Last edited by Ali SC3; 12-09-13 at 12:54 PM.
Old 12-09-13, 10:15 AM
Answer300
Racer

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts

removed again
Dude, you're a moron. I'm a 31 year old and even I was inspired by both Nelson Mandela and Paul Walker. They are 2 totally different dynamics but touched so many lives. So many people turned from hate with Mandela's influence and tons of people gave up gang life and defilement actions and found their passion with a wrench and a car because of Paul. Even though the world has such a long way to go when it comes to love and respect for their fellow human counterpart, these 2 certainly helped. How many fathers and sons now share the garage because of F&F??? I wish it would have came out when my dad was running the streets whoring around. Would have definitely made a difference in our bonding together. How many blacks and whites and asians and hispanics are now willing to help one another today rather than follow the ways of other terrible leaders this society has promoted in the past??

Everyone has a hero. Respect that

Old 12-09-13, 10:20 AM
stevechumo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

removed for the last time
If you don't like Paul or what other people do to him, then I guess you can be quiet. No one needs to hear your negative comment. Negative comment doesn't help or be liked in any situation. Thanks.

Old 12-09-13, 10:25 AM
JesLet
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

From the way he typed what he said, you can tell... Just like an idiot
Old 12-09-13, 11:25 AM
scENFORCER
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by scENFORCER
The local meet here had a huuuge turnout. From the news clip you could see a few SC's that were there. Stupid me thought it was on Sunday though instead of Saturday and didnt go..
This meet was taking donations to give to a charity (can't remember specifically which one) in Paul Walkers name. That's not respectable?
Old 12-09-13, 11:38 AM
SPLiFFY
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would have went to the meet also, but it was so far for me to travel Idk if my SC can handle a trip to miami and back just yet LOL.

I know how you feel, I am the same way when I went to SimplyClean5 I didn't see another SC. Then again I just kinda skimmed through half the rides there LOL.

For those who don't like Paul Walker, everyone has their own opinion. I think he is an amazing person inside and out. Acting for him was like a hobby, not a career. He will be missed dearly.
Old 12-09-13, 12:57 PM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

Received 438 Likes on 368 Posts

This thread is not intended for F&F/Paul Walker rants so please take those someplace else.
Old 12-09-13, 06:30 PM
Highway
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If i lived in Cali me and the family would have went. May he RIP!
Old 12-09-13, 06:50 PM
jdmstar69
Driver

I was there with my widebody sc, but I got there super early so I was parked in the areas people weren't allowed in lol
Old 12-09-13, 07:34 PM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

My question is, did anyone on here personally know him? I read this first on FaceBook, then discovered it really happened. I think his style and his character was unique. I hope he is in a much deserved better place looking down to all of us reading this post. As the good LORD said, "Those who live by the sword, will die by the sword." Paul seemd to be a well liked guy, even in his visits to other countires and companies. I never saw one thing bad about his name or his reputation. I one day, will be joining him.......

1JZPWRD out.........
Old 12-10-13, 02:17 AM
eknine9
Lexus Test Driver

Yeah, RIP.
He turned my obsession with Grand Turismo into the idea that I could actually have a cool car in real life. Not to mention his role in varsity blues and the much more inspiring way he talked about his life before fame. I've always loved hearing his interviews where people asked him questions that aren't about Fast and the Furious. as a car guy I loved the movies, but his interests were deep and he was a great guy to listen to, passionate and humble enough to not take himself so seriously.
We all find inspiration from many different sources and we all need to respect that and be happy that people are finding positive influences where-ever they find them. The kind of moral relativism that de-values the mourning of one individual because you think someone more important died is a toxic mentality. Everyone is different and everyone deserves to mourn as they please.

The loss of Mr. Mandela has also affected us greatly, and in a perfect world we'd have lost neither men.

I for one am happy to see the outpouring of public support for the families of both men and it heartens me that in all of the negativity we bathe in on the news, these two negative events have both been turned into positive outpourings of the public energy, and for that I'm happy.

How many people showed up to the Paul Walker memorial?

Quick Reply: Was I the only SC at the Paul Walker memorial/crash site?