SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

My Sc300 at First Class Fittment by canibeat

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-12, 07:40 PM
sr71b
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MDSC
Got lucky with the spot that's for sure . The brown Evo was sick , I walked around more then a few times Unfortenatly . I'm not sure about next year for me yet , I'm lookin to switch a few things up for next season . For now one more show in North Carolina on November 3rd for me.
you are going to east coast fitment fest, i'm trying to go down as well but it doesn't look like it will happen ;/

but i'm pretty sure whatever you have up your sleeve is going to be well executed,

i just want to get my car to the point where i actually don't mind taking it to shows lol
Old 10-15-12, 08:22 PM
joeazy187
Pole Position

I never get tired of your car. I hope my sc looks half as nice as yours when Im done.
Old 10-15-12, 09:16 PM
lilSCsteve

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Congrats on your trophy...it feels good to see where all your blood, sweat, and tears went huh? Awesome work, I remember before you painted it...BIG difference! Thx for sharing!
Old 10-16-12, 05:37 AM
elpanda
Driver School Candidate

That trophy looks awesome
Old 10-16-12, 06:13 AM
kez
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

MDSC I have a couple of pics from Saturday ill post them later on
Old 10-16-12, 06:39 AM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks fellas
Old 10-16-12, 06:43 AM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by lilSCsteve
Congrats on your trophy...it feels good to see where all your blood, sweat, and tears went huh? Awesome work, I remember before you painted it...BIG difference! Thx for sharing!
Lol thanks yeah, feels great. Not many people remember what this car used to look like a few years ago
Old 10-16-12, 06:50 AM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by sr71b
you are going to east coast fitment fest, i'm trying to go down as well but it doesn't look like it will happen ;/

but i'm pretty sure whatever you have up your sleeve is going to be well executed,

i just want to get my car to the point where i actually don't mind taking it to shows lol
Hopefully the show will be as big as it looks to be right now. Im just returning favor to my ISO fam, they always drive up and down east coast supporting everyone. Right now i'm trying to concentrate on how to make sc a little more long trip friendly. The catless exhaust fumes are killing me and giving headaches to my wife. The seats have to be some of the worst i've ever sat in. The other day at work we had a 89 Sr5 corolla that was more comfy to sit in then my car. The refinment in these cars are far from good unfortenatly. Driving long distance with terrible seats, constant heat coming from the center console area and smelling fumes, takes the fun out of road trips for sure.
Old 10-16-12, 07:23 AM
sc400ka
Pole Position

is that color dark cherry? looks great congrats on winning
Old 10-16-12, 07:43 AM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn she's clean , nicely done sir
Old 10-16-12, 08:10 AM
elpanda
Driver School Candidate

Dude I wanna see how it looked like before!!!
Old 10-16-12, 08:27 AM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by elpanda
Dude I wanna see how it looked like before!!!
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-...paced-out.html
Old 10-16-12, 08:29 AM
sr71b
Pole Position

Originally Posted by MDSC
Hopefully the show will be as big as it looks to be right now. Im just returning favor to my ISO fam, they always drive up and down east coast supporting everyone. Right now i'm trying to concentrate on how to make sc a little more long trip friendly. The catless exhaust fumes are killing me and giving headaches to my wife. The seats have to be some of the worst i've ever sat in. The other day at work we had a 89 Sr5 corolla that was more comfy to sit in then my car. The refinment in these cars are far from good unfortenatly. Driving long distance with terrible seats, constant heat coming from the center console area and smelling fumes, takes the fun out of road trips for sure.
i miss the smell of catless turboback exhaust lol, but the seats don't really bother me, besides the fact my driver seat is slashed up, have supra seats ready to drop in. But yeah it is like an 7hr drive or so, i'm still trying to talk friends into going, i don't want to drive alone lol.
Old 10-16-12, 08:38 AM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by sr71b
i miss the smell of catless turboback exhaust lol, but the seats don't really bother me, besides the fact my driver seat is slashed up, have supra seats ready to drop in. But yeah it is like an 7hr drive or so, i'm still trying to talk friends into going, i don't want to drive alone lol.
I'm old so it bothers me , especially when I drive a 2gs as a daily . Driving this car afterwards is like getting into a Delorian and going back in time
Old 10-16-12, 08:46 AM
elpanda
Driver School Candidate

Dude gtfo the red sc transformed.into this stunning beauty....simply amazing...thinks makes.me.wanna work on mine much more

Quick Reply: My Sc300 at First Class Fittment by canibeat