SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

SC spotted in Mass. tornado on the Today show

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-11, 04:08 AM
JDMmuscle
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default SC spotted in Mass. tornado on the Today show

Saw a Red sc all smashed up on the news today after the tornado went threw Massachusetts. Renaissance Red with Polished wheels, looked like MB battles in 18's. caught a glimpse of some origin scoops in the front fender. other then that I couldn't see anything else because the car was in rough shape to say the least.

I am praying this wasn't some one on here, If it was take some peace knowing that I as well as everyone else on here is thinking about you and pulling for you and your family
Old 06-02-11, 05:41 AM
SC51
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn lol i missed the news cause I was at work a couple miles away from the Tornado. I was watchin all the hail come down on customers cars. I live a couple towns away from work so I called home and was informed that no hail hit down there..what a relief.

But ya that sucks for whoever's SC that was
Old 06-02-11, 08:13 AM
Banikid
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never would of thought bout a Tornado here in Mass. Hope the owner of that Sc is alright also for the people of the city of Springfield.
Old 06-02-11, 08:18 AM
KingJohn
Driver School Candidate

My i never thought that in the north east that it could happen but i pry for whoever that was in the car. i called home yesterday and my family told me nothing is happening where we stay but i pry for who those who have been affected by all of this. on another note I'm looking to buy a engine mine blew out it had over 200k on it i don't want to put my baby down and I'm a college student so don't have that much money if you anyone or anywhere that can help me greatly appreciate it. and thank you in advance.
Old 06-02-11, 08:30 AM
kez
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

damn it was a warning here in mercer county. i hope the owner is okay man. mother nature sure can be a BEECH sometimes
Old 06-02-11, 08:37 AM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 373 Likes on 218 Posts

I can't seem to find a picture of it on Google.

I hope everyone affected by this is safe now.
Old 06-02-11, 09:56 AM
bleedspeed
Lead Lap

crazy.. anybody else notice the insane rapid weather changes this year? its just the beginning i think. we are due for some real scary stuff. and we might as well blame ourselves not mother nature. since the governments of all nato country's are literally trying to control the weather with chemtrails. if you dont know what i am talking about then first google the word "chemtrails" and then take a good look at the sky near your largest city. its high time the people stood up and asked wtf our leaders are really doing to us.
Old 06-02-11, 10:08 AM
Luv2xl
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by bleedspeed
crazy.. anybody else notice the insane rapid weather changes this year? its just the beginning i think. we are due for some real scary stuff. and we might as well blame ourselves not mother nature. since the governments of all nato country's are literally trying to control the weather with chemtrails. if you dont know what i am talking about then first google the word "chemtrails" and then take a good look at the sky near your largest city. its high time the people stood up and asked wtf our leaders are really doing to us.
I wouldn't read into it that much.. Over the many many years weather conditions have changed. However I still have a small part of me that believes it is only the beginning to the end..

lets just hope we are wrong..
Old 06-02-11, 10:17 AM
bleedspeed
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Luv2xl
I wouldn't read into it that much.. Over the many many years weather conditions have changed. However I still have a small part of me that believes it is only the beginning to the end..

i do hope i am wrong but when i see a dozen planes criss crossing the sky in houston spreading chemicals that are toxic to plants,animals and humans 5 days a week for 12 hours a day. i tend to read into that a lot. millions of tons of god knows what falling from what used to be a beautiful sky kind of bugs me a little. i have literally seen them on a crystal clear day with no clouds fill the entire sky with clouds of their chemicals. to the point where the stuff looks like weird pink hazy clouds. but trust me its not a cloud in the natural since. wake up and bend over for whats coming next folks.
Old 06-02-11, 10:25 AM
socal72
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Luv2xl

Yeah there's been some extremely weird weather patterns lately everywhere even here in CA. And i've been hearing about the begining of the end since I was a little boy, but you could be right. My thoughts and prayers to the person that owned the the SC before mentioned, and also to all who may be suffering from any type of loss due to the tornadoes.
Old 06-02-11, 10:47 AM
Luv2xl
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by bleedspeed
i do hope i am wrong but when i see a dozen planes criss crossing the sky in houston spreading chemicals that are toxic to plants,animals and humans 5 days a week for 12 hours a day. i tend to read into that a lot. millions of tons of god knows what falling from what used to be a beautiful sky kind of bugs me a little. i have literally seen them on a crystal clear day with no clouds fill the entire sky with clouds of their chemicals. to the point where the stuff looks like weird pink hazy clouds. but trust me its not a cloud in the natural since. wake up and bend over for whats coming next folks.
really? Well then that is a different story. I don't really notice anything out of the norm contrails here in NYC like you stated but will keep a better look out going forward..

prayers go out to everyone in MA..
Old 06-02-11, 10:55 AM
SC51
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bleedspeed crazy.. anybody else notice the insane rapid weather changes this year? its just the beginning i think. we are due for some real scary stuff. and we might as well blame ourselves not mother nature. since the governments of all nato country's are literally trying to control the weather with chemtrails. if you dont know what i am talking about then first google the word "chemtrails" and then take a good look at the sky near your largest city. its high time the people stood up and asked wtf our leaders are really doing to us.
I know rite the normal planes have contrails, these other ones have separate sprayers and over hours a perfectly clear day turns into clouds (fake clouds). Some poeple say there trying to control weather, others say its the governments way of trying to cut down the population. Theres supposing alot of bad stuff in those clouds including blood born pathogens.

But Nothing we can really do about it, and the truth will never come out
Old 06-02-11, 11:07 AM
bleedspeed
Lead Lap

well its strange but this has been going on all over the world for over 10 years. and 95% of the population has no clue. its really kinda messed up that we are all so caught up with day to day life that we dont notice something so drastically obvious going on right over our heads. i remember as a child looking up at jetliners and being very interested in the contrail. watching the contrail fade away was a so cool as a kid. i payed a lot of attention and know what a normal con trail does. but chemtrails do not fade away in a few minutes. they just spread apart and look whispy and have a strange color. they hang there for a long time and you can watch it form these eery looking clouds. and trust me its happening everywhere in the states people just dont know about it. and dont realize the difference from a con trail. i lived in hawaii for 4 years and never saw a chemtrail and thought they did not do it there. come to find out they fly off coast out of site and let the trade winds carry it on island. after all who wants to spend money touring a destination only to watch chemtrails instead of hawaiian sunsets. and heres the shocker for those of you left in the dark. after you see this take a look at the other links to the right side of the video and be awake.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psdg3OAw_a8
Old 06-02-11, 11:56 AM
bleedspeed
Lead Lap

in a way my last post was sc related. because we may all have our sc's blown away by tornados...lol.. does anyone know what happens once all the bees are dead? they are the little winged seed spreaders that keep this world alive. if they are in fact controlling the weather then they are trying to kill us all. because the past few years has shown some really drastic climate changes and "natural disasters". ok ill shut up now before i get the thread locked. but i just feel it my duty to spread awareness to people i like and i like cl.
Old 06-02-11, 01:16 PM
Luv2xl
Lexus Test Driver

i enjoy with a passion; conspiracy..