SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

WTF!!!Dont Apologise!!! Fixed!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-10, 05:00 PM
stonewis
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No offense, but you had to either be following way too close or have way too slow reflexes. Either way, try putting some more distance between you and the car in front of you.
I hope you get your car fixed. It looked pretty great before the wreck!
Good luck.
Old 03-18-10, 09:33 PM
willhickey
Lexus Test Driver

nah i believe him stock sc brakes SUCK
Old 03-18-10, 10:00 PM
Cleanshots
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

SON OF A ***** what the ****! oh my god. you may even have to pay for her BS too cause you rear ended her. wow just wow! what are you doing with the car now? she was probably confused cause she was texting or on the phone what a dumb ***!
Old 03-18-10, 10:05 PM
JazzPro
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by stonewis
No offense, but you had to either be following way too close or have way too slow reflexes. Either way, try putting some more distance between you and the car in front of you.
I hope you get your car fixed. It looked pretty great before the wreck!
Good luck.
nah i believe it..
happen to me be4 in a civic type r suspension with 4pot cali's lady was on her cell slamed on her brakes dead stop on the highway (40-55MPH low traffic) i smacked her same ****. nuttin wrong with her car my front was done. she admit it, she admit being on the cell n i still got ****D! cop didnt put it on the police report and i was done.. i hada fix her scratch n redo my front

u could be fast, a good driver, excellent car.. still dont have to be your fault.. **** happens..
Old 03-18-10, 10:14 PM
5sp_jzz30
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

well the hood and the headlight are/were fugly so not a bog loss lol

im just kidding. this sucks. if she admitted fault then legally she is responsible as long as the cop got it on record.
Old 03-19-10, 12:50 PM
Twin Monst
Driver School Candidate

Thanks guys!!!!All of you!!!Well i Would like to say that I would just never thought that someone will b stoping in the midle of the intersection,second I have Supra Front brakes(tipical Upgrade),third if I was going fast I would probably b dead(She starts spulling @ 4,000 RPM),fourth like I sayed b4 cup was right next to me I rather hit her ***** *** then a cop cuz It would just b worse!!!!

Now 4 the updates I pick up a new front bumper,Radiator,and high beams(headlights still good ) I know most of u don't like my headlight but if someone wants to buy me some im free of bump lol,fenders r good hood Im still looking 4 one.but I cant really do **** cuz I have to wait 4 the apraciator to give me a stimate,me fixing her b4 wont help me get money.

They accident looks really bad 4 the fact that my front bumper was fiberglass,no support(Intercooler)and my hood was CF.Guys if u know anyone selling stuff to help me out LMK I would b really apreciate
Old 03-19-10, 01:16 PM
RWills1976
Driver School Candidate

Default That sucks...

I wrecked my Old 442 the same way, guy stopped in the middle of an intersection in a rainstorm, I slid into him... he put his trailor hitch right thru my radiator... he got out... apologized all to hell... cop heard him say it... didnt write it down... I got screwed...

Good luck
Old 03-19-10, 02:09 PM
eliteskill
Lexus Test Driver

=( sad to see another one go down. but i do recommend getting brake upgrade power and stopping go hand n hand. my TT brakes saved me a few times since i got them while stock sc brakes would of screwed me. hope you get it fixed and dont get screwed by insurance
Old 03-19-10, 02:31 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Guys keep this thread on topic please and watch the foul language. You can make your point without all the cursing.
Originally Posted by Cleanshots
SON OF A ***** what the ****! oh my god. you may even have to pay for her BS too cause you rear ended her. wow just wow! what are you doing with the car now? she was probably confused cause she was texting or on the phone what a dumb ***!
Originally Posted by JazzPro
nah i believe it..
happen to me be4 in a civic type r suspension with 4pot cali's lady was on her cell slamed on her brakes dead stop on the highway (40-55MPH low traffic) i smacked her same ****. nuttin wrong with her car my front was done. she admit it, she admit being on the cell n i still got ****D! cop didnt put it on the police report and i was done.. i hada fix her scratch n redo my front

u could be fast, a good driver, excellent car.. still dont have to be your fault.. **** happens..
Originally Posted by Twin Monst
Thanks guys!!!!All of you!!!Well i Would like to say that I would just never thought that someone will b stoping in the midle of the intersection,second I have Supra Front brakes(tipical Upgrade),third if I was going fast I would probably b dead(She starts spulling @ 4,000 RPM),fourth like I sayed b4 cup was right next to me I rather hit her ***** *** then a cop cuz It would just b worse!!!!

Now 4 the updates I pick up a new front bumper,Radiator,and high beams(headlights still good ) I know most of u don't like my headlight but if someone wants to buy me some im free of bump lol,fenders r good hood Im still looking 4 one.but I cant really do **** cuz I have to wait 4 the apraciator to give me a stimate,me fixing her b4 wont help me get money.
Thanks to the guys who followed my request. This thread is now closed.