SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Formal photoshoot of the ride with my pops....

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-10, 11:42 PM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by P.R.S.22

Yea I think by far if you haven't updated your front end in awhile this would be the way to go and whenever they have new system updates they will email you to download the latest plug ins.

My carpc is epia M10000 motherboard with an opus power supply and xenarc 7" touchscreen. I wish I had a faster motherboard but its actually not slow really. I'm also running a version of Windows embedded that just has very basic functions and then just installed centrafuse and thats basically it.

Overall I'm happy with the way it all went into the car. Everyone thinks it came stock so I get a good laugh at it Thanks for the comments on it!!
yea..that front end looks pretty smooth! i think i might opt for that when i do a nice big upgrade..cuz im planning on upgrading my computer to something faster so i can do more with it..like adding sensors and all that extra stuff..how fast is ur mobo right now?

and yea..i like ur look..its very clean and does look stock! i love hearin that too! hahaha..never gets old! just means u did a good job on it! haha
Old 03-23-10, 01:05 AM
Wesssup
Rookie

sooo clean! Nice pics
Old 03-23-10, 12:52 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pnyboy27
yea..that front end looks pretty smooth! i think i might opt for that when i do a nice big upgrade..cuz im planning on upgrading my computer to something faster so i can do more with it..like adding sensors and all that extra stuff..how fast is ur mobo right now?

and yea..i like ur look..its very clean and does look stock! i love hearin that too! hahaha..never gets old! just means u did a good job on it! haha
Sounds like a plan man Yea I think with the way technology is these days most of us with a carputer could essentially upgrade everything at least once a year in order to get even more features out there. I already have updates ready for this current version of centrafuse and its not even 6 months old yet. I will probably update this version sometime after school is done so I have more time to look at everything.

My mobo right now has a 1.0GHz processor right now. Its weird because I can play tv shows with no lag time but when I try and play a movie it will show me no visuals but I can hear the movie

I love the way your screen is placed since you took into consideration any glare from driving. Can't say enough of a job well done And your right it never does seem to get old when someone says it looks stock in there when it isn't

Originally Posted by Wesssup
sooo clean! Nice pics
Thanks alot for the comments Wesssup I try and keep her clean as much as possible. These are probably the best pics of the car I have to date by far. Hopefully I will have more to come as I have another mod in the works for the front bumper already
Old 03-25-10, 03:47 PM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by P.R.S.22
Sounds like a plan man Yea I think with the way technology is these days most of us with a carputer could essentially upgrade everything at least once a year in order to get even more features out there. I already have updates ready for this current version of centrafuse and its not even 6 months old yet. I will probably update this version sometime after school is done so I have more time to look at everything.

My mobo right now has a 1.0GHz processor right now. Its weird because I can play tv shows with no lag time but when I try and play a movie it will show me no visuals but I can hear the movie

I love the way your screen is placed since you took into consideration any glare from driving. Can't say enough of a job well done And your right it never does seem to get old when someone says it looks stock in there when it isn't
true..technology nowadays is crazy! haha..i would love a way to integrate my phone system with my computer as well..theres just so much i would LOVE to do..but time and money are a big constraint!

as for ur movies..thats odd..have u contacted centrafuse about that? or looked in the forum? i had that problem at first..but then all i had to do was dload a driver..but then again it was for roadrunner..not centrafuse..so im not sure how that works..haha

and thank u very much! i just liked the idea of having it recessed like some of the newer cars have..i just get my inspiration from whats out there right now so i can be updated with the same thing in a way
Old 03-25-10, 08:24 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pnyboy27
true..technology nowadays is crazy! haha..i would love a way to integrate my phone system with my computer as well..theres just so much i would LOVE to do..but time and money are a big constraint!

as for ur movies..thats odd..have u contacted centrafuse about that? or looked in the forum? i had that problem at first..but then all i had to do was dload a driver..but then again it was for roadrunner..not centrafuse..so im not sure how that works..haha

and thank u very much! i just liked the idea of having it recessed like some of the newer cars have..i just get my inspiration from whats out there right now so i can be updated with the same thing in a way
I hear ya on the time and and money constraint. There is honestly not enough time and money to get done what you really want. I can't wait to finally graduate from undergrad this semester and get into my graduate school program.

I will have to look on the centrafuse forum or talk with my roomate who is an electric engineer and computer guru for more assistance. I will let him know about dloading a driver. Maybe that will do the trick.

Yea the recessed look is in all the new cars and it looks so good that way you don't get the glare issue. With the carputers in our cars we are just as up to date as all the newer cars out there which is always nice